Italian League 2011/2012

• I forgot to add that She wrote about high level and big money in Azerbaijan and Turkey so She probably wants to play there in the next season. So probably She wants to play in Rabita or Eczacibasi and before 2013 CL play off go home because of wrong connection with net means twitter there during the winter.

• So probably She wants to play in Rabita or Eczacibasi

yes, she can want ..question is if anybody wants her... :lol:

• Of course they want her, she is blessed by god according to her fb/twitter, so if they buy her, he will bless them too ;)

haha :lol: :lol:

• By the way last info was that She thinks about delete twitter profile.
    What is the last info now?

• Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do, is to check up twitter and FB what my lovely - blessed by god - Destinee wrote !!!
    Its like a prayer for me to read her comments :teach:
    I begged her not to close her accounts, afterall I would be in trauma :what:

• Have no doubt about that she can write, but I didnt questioned that either ;) Just that she should know how to handle problems and understand that u dont talk bad behind peoples back in the public, especially not your team member. When players like Hooker does that I dont get to surprised, but someone like Pavan u can expekt more from I think !

Of course, of course...I understand what you meant about Pavan! Definetly ^^

• 16/02 will be played the supercoppa!!! (Villa-Bergamo)

I bet Villa will win XD What do you think?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

I agree with u Loca, but I dont know if its worth a bet ;) I think it will be very close, like 3x2 Cortese or something...Villa has better setter, while Bergamo has better libero. Pretty equal MB´s. Cortese has better receivers, so if they can attack as good they will have a very good chance. Pavan is better than Quaranta. Bosetti/Cruz vs. Picci/Vasileva battle probably Bergamo wins basiclly, so I guess if Bosetti/Cruz can show up in attack like they did against Dinamo, it will be crucial. Also Pavan has to show a better display than the bad one against Bergamo yesterday.

• well, intelligence is not proportional to class.

hooker is still immature, i'm sure time will come that the right sense will come in her. deleting her twitter (if she would) for now is one of it.

In my opinion she will never delete it.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

I think and hope Bergamo will win! :heart: In the last 3/4 matchs of Bergamo I have review a Francesca Piccinini well fit.. and when Picci plays as she can do, there's no story..! :D I hope Bergamo continues in this positive wake of victories!

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Picci wrote in her site:

"Hi everyone,
    Winning helps to win, to find again that security that will give more continuity, so it is welcome the 3-0 victory in Villa's home, but from today we start from zero. Thursday in Supercoppa it will be a different song, and our adversaries already showed to know how to put turbo when needed. We, in other hand, are ready for the battle, we want this title and we will fight fiercely (she wrote: fight with with nails and tooth, but I dont know if it has this expression in english..hehehe). I wait for you in numbers in Monza to cheer for us, your support is so important. We will put as always the HEART, our heart, your heart. Hugs Francy #12"

• Asystel Novara and Urbino will meet at Sporting Palace Novara in a historic derby in the 17th round of the league on Jan 18 at 20.30 CET. The match will be broadcast live on Rai Sport 1.

Good Luck Novara :super: Game Intro is here

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"