Italian League 2011/2012

• Wow!!!Big victory for Pesaro at home!!!3x2 against Villa (25-23, 25-20, 22-25, 22-25, 15-13) Great game! Decision will be in third match in Villa.

Also Modena and Piacenza being decided in third match. Modena lost a big chance to conquer the semifinal spot home. :(

• But Pesaro-Villa end with a referee's bad call... The point was for Villa and it should have been 14-14 and not 15-13
    BTW, Berg & Ferretti are the best setters in the italian championship this year

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I belive Novara stand a chance against Yama tomorrow in front of the home crowd. Yama plays their 5.th game in only 9 days now, and was traveling 700 km to/from (350 km one way) Urbino in the weekend. Must be exhausted. One of the questions for Novara is if their spikers Barcellini and Barun can play at least decent, they have been ineffective in too many matches this season, but have the potential to play much better.

• I didn't mean in attack sorry...I remember some balls that were taken by the defense, then Vasileva had to set them and she was really imprecise! she also made some invasions... Quaranta wasn't brilliant in spiking but I liked her defense and the way she played...she is more "brave" now if compared to the beginning...Piccinini as I wrote made too many serves mistakes but I said she had played fairly well considering her sickness...sorry I haven't been precise enough!!

I am sorry too then. About Vasileva, she is product of the infamous Bulgarian volleyball school known for the practical absence of ball control, which is not fatal for the men, who are very powerful, but in women's volleyball ball control is at least as important as power.

• I am sorry too then. About Vasileva, she is product of the infamous Bulgarian volleyball school known for the practical absence of ball control, which is not fatal for the men, who are very powerful, but in women's volleyball ball control is at least as important as power.

no problems..!! :drink: I hope Vasileva decides to stay in Bergamo also in the future (I mean not only next season as she has a 2 year contract) in order to improve her weakest points...as you said one is without a doubt the ball control..

• I belive Novara stand a chance against Yama tomorrow in front of the home crowd. Yama plays their 5.th game in only 9 days now, and was traveling 700 km to/from (350 km one way) Urbino in the weekend. Must be exhausted. One of the questions for Novara is if their spikers Barcellini and Barun can play at least decent, they have been ineffective in too many matches this season, but have the potential to play much better.

It could be true...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Busto and Foppa qualified to semifinals!

Busto won Novara 3x0 (25-21, 25-21, 25-18) - http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57735
    MVP: Carli Lloyd

And Foppa won Urbino at home 3x1 (25-15, 25-17, 26-28, 25-12)

Arrighetti did great! Im worried with Nucu though, she left the game for Ruseva, but I dont know if she felt her injury or something, or if it was jsut a tecnicle choice from Davide. Hopeis nothing serious. :(

• Congrats Foppa ! :flower:

wow, Vale, seems that it was a great performance by her ! 6 blocks :super:

• Urbino's price for reaching CEV Cup semifinal was being eliminated in playoff quarterfinals...already on Saturday against Busto the players looked extremely exhausted and looks like it continued the same way today. Tirozzi 0/16 :!: and all other OH/Opp also below 25%, there's no way they could have won that match. But anyway congrats to Foppa :) They will meet the winner of Villa-Pesaro in semifinal right?

• Elitsa Vasivela top scorer with 23 pts, 60% in attack, 91%/55% reception , no errors on reception and serve, MVP, so congratulations, Eli :obey:

• Urbino's price for reaching CEV Cup semifinal was being eliminated in playoff quarterfinals...already on Saturday against Busto the players looked extremely exhausted and looks like it continued the same way today. Tirozzi 0/16 :!: and all other OH/Opp also below 25%, there's no way they could have won that match. But anyway congrats to Foppa :) They will meet the winner of Villa-Pesaro in semifinal right?

I agree..Urbino definetly felt this end of season...but today I read actually Foppa played really well!!! Good reception...good block and defense. ;)

Yes, they will meet the winner from tomorrows game between Villa and Pesaro.

• Urbino have been really unlucky with Djerisilo's injury. She was their main hitter and was playing on a really high level, so her absence was difficult to overcome.
    Blagojevic and Tirozzi actually managed to stand their ground for a while, but it was obvious as the season went on that it was becoming to much for them and their level dropped significantly.

• Elitsa Vasivela top scorer with 23 pts, 60% in attack, 91%/55% reception , no errors on reception and serve, MVP, so congratulations, Eli :obey:

she read what we have written about her and she decided to play perfectly!!! joking!!!
    Go Eli and go Foppa!!!!!! :heart: :super: :super: :super: :super:

• Now the situation has turned up side down...Vila won the second set 25-17 andis leading 8-2 in the third...and now so many block for Villa!! :cheesy:

also Piacenza-Modena are playing...1-1 in the sets and Piacenza leading 8-6

• I hope the first referee was really sure of his decision in the last point of Villa and Pesaro! :S Pesaro was showing a good reaction with Klineman in service, took from 24x19 to 24x22....Brinker blocked Pavan...the line referee said the ball went in, but first referee called the responsability. The cameras dont show properly ankle, so we will never know. Good job by Pesaro girls, they definetly strugle a lot tecnicly still, but Its such a young group! At this end they really surprised me with very good performances.

And congrats Villa for another semifinals, now we meet again! :box: ;)

• Aaaaa My Piacenza won and will play in the Semis and in the 2013 Euro Cups. I hope They will can to keep experience Players like Lethonen or Turlea.