Italian League 2011/2012

• Busto is not playing so well today. Lloyd had some problems in 2nd set, then Caracuta came in and was even worse :| Havelkova is still out and today also Dall'Ora doesn't play.

I think Pisani is playing for Dall'Ora on purpose to take advantage of Italian U-22 free substitution rule. Bisconti is coming in for Pisani to serve and stays in, while Leonardi substitutes for Meijners in the back row. I imagine when Havelkova comes back it will be back to normal.

Busto had slight panic because Piacenza was digging everything, but I think they've calmed down.

Edit: In Yama's post-match report, Dall'Ora was held out for back pains. Busto has played so many matches lately it's not surprising they are wearing down.

• Busto is not playing so well today. Lloyd had some problems in 2nd set, then Caracuta came in and was even worse :|

Caracuta was not so worse... The problem is Bauer U_ù :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• All teams wish they had a problem like Bauer :lol:

Yesterday she was a disaster! They miss 2 or 3 balls sets by Lloyd and 1 by Caracuta! If happens 5 times in a match the problem is not the setter(s)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• id like to express my sadness to his family and Italian fans due to Bovolenta's case.It also should be traumatic for his temamates.

He have 4 sons/daughter, a lot of his team mates are young...

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/?tipo=photo&media=33166

• What is the Busto-Piacenza result from yesterday?

Loca why did You stop write results? I know spring, love, kisses but.. it is Italian League.

• Yamamay Busto Arsizio-Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza 3-1 (25-23, 19-25, 25-22, 25-16)
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio: Lloyd 5, Havlickova 22, Leonardi (L), Marcon 10, Bauer 12, Meijners 19, Lotti 1, Caracuta, Pisani 6, Bisconti. Non entrate Dall'ora, Havelkova. All. Parisi
    Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza: Pachale 12, Davis (L), Leggeri 6, Richards, Turlea 19, Dall'igna 1, Nicolini 8, Lehtonen 11, Cella. Non entrate Mazzocchi, Callegaro, Malvestito. All. Marchesi

• Loca :

Si è parlato molto di spaccatura nello spogliatoio biancoblu, ma è assurdo che l’eventuale contrapposizione tra il gruppo delle americane (più Guiggi) e le altre, dovuta magari a semplici ragioni di età anagrafica, possa condizionare il modo di approcciare quella che per molte è l’occasione di una vita. Semmai può essere calzante il riferimento a “problemi al di fuori del campo”, accennato da Marcello Abbondanza prima di ammonire che “d’ora in poi giocherà chi riuscirà a dare di più alla squadra”. (http://www3.varesenews.it/sport/articolo.php?id=229815)

Do you know which is the real extent of all of this talking?

Thank you

I mean : I understand what the article says. My question is about its impact on villa's game. I didn't watch CL's F4 : had this could been seen on the court at Baku?

• I read somewhere that Villa's president said some very harsh words about Berg and blamed her for splitting the locker room which I cannot believe!

IMO, it's very unprofessional behavior to do that considering Villa is going to play the semis this week.

• I read somewhere that Villa's president said some very harsh words about Berg and blamed her for splitting the locker room which I cannot believe!

IMO, it's very unprofessional behavior to do that considering Villa is going to play the semis this week.

• Someone said that Villa's locker room is split between foreign players+Guiggi and italians... I don't know if is is true or not but I think is normal that foreign stay "together".

It is impossible blame someone (in this case Berg) if there is this situation...

In the article is written that maybe Pincerato and Caterina will play and so Berg and Cruz will not, let's see...

In Baku Villa did not play well as they can and the only changes that Abbondanza made were Pincerato in Berg out and sometimes Bosetti C. replaced her sister or Cruz. When the team was loosing the first thing he made was put out Lin ("if the hitters and the middles did not score points, change the setter"- a non written rule)

Where did you read it please?

• Berg due to the problem with her knee can't have a regular trainer and so maybe can play Pincerato, this is the only reason (not because she was blamed to split the locker room)

• Where did you read it please?

An Italian volleyball forum. Actually this is not secret in Italy and I believe the tension between Berg and coaching staff has been there since the middle of the season. To be honest, I think Berg drops her play significantly due to her knee injury. The girl looked way slower to the bad passes than normal.

• These are adult women not little girls; Berg can't be blamed for the attitudes of any of the other players in the locker room. My question is what would the source of the tension be? Any player with a knee injury is going to have a drop in performance, that's a given. Berg's drop in play is clearly due to injury so why would they be upset with her? What is she supposed to do?

• An Italian volleyball forum. Actually this is not secret in Italy and I believe the tension between Berg and coaching staff has been there since the middle of the season. To be honest, I think Berg drops her play significantly due to her knee injury. The girl looked way slower to the bad passes than normal.

It was a jokeee! (what is written in the italian forum)
    The president only said he was disappointend about the way Villa played the f4, especially of Berg and Cruz because they are the player with more international experience, nothing else! he did not blame Lin, but he said the locker room is splitted.

• These are adult women not little girls; Berg can't be blamed for the attitudes of any of the other players in the locker room. My question is what would the source of the tension be? Any player with a knee injury is going to have a drop in performance, that's a given. Berg's drop in play is clearly due to injury so why would they be upset with her? What is she supposed to do?

Lin can't do the completely training due to the injury...
    She was not blamed...