Italian League 2011/2012

• daaaamn it was so close ! ;(
    but Forza Foppa ! :flower: there's still a chance and I belive they will play better in next match

• COngrats to Villa :flower: :flower:

Great game by Cruz !! (at least during the moments I wathed)

• Congrats both teams It was incredible match!

This is the kind of match that the detail makes the difference, and in the decisive moment, Serena made the most simple mistake! :S It is hard for Foppa like that....but Brava Diouf! Brava Picci! Brava Merlo! The semifinal is still open!

• Congrats to Villa, but also congrats to Foppa for such a great fight. Such games don't deserve a loser, both teams did a great job today.

By the way, is it just my impression or was there a lot of bad blood between the teams?? A lot of provocations through the net, even after match point Lucia Bosetti shouted something towards Foppa players :white:

• Signorile should absolutely get her chance in next match !
    great to see Picci coming back to her shape, it was good match by her :flower: and Arrighetti is crushing in block :super: they will fight till the end for sure, they still can do it :win:

• COngrats to Villa :flower: :flower:

Great game by Cruz !! (at least during the moments I wathed)

According to stats today she was the best
    stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Villa, but also congrats to Foppa for such a great fight. Such games don't deserve a loser, both teams did a great job today.

By the way, is it just my impression or was there a lot of bad blood between the teams?? A lot of provocations through the net, even after match point Lucia Bosetti shouted something towards Foppa players :white:

There is a lot of rivalry between both teams.

• Congreats to Villa, and specially congreats to Aury Cruz! Perfect performance! But my personal Mvp is Picci :obey: 5 great set for her!

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Congreats to Villa, and specially congreats to Aury Cruz! Perfect performance! But my personal Mvp is Picci :obey: 5 great set for her!

I agree with you..congratulations to Villa but I think that Bergamo can still make it! Serena made a lot of mistakes in setting, for example the last ball I would have gave it to Picci that was playing superbly but has been forgotten basically by her setter!
    great spirit and great will, as said only details made the difference! I saw the entire team on fire, Di Iulio and Diouf :obey: :obey: made a very good game tonight..I hope that for the next match Vasileva and Quaranta will be back on fire too! Arrighetti is a true fighter and Picci is back! Merlo is playnig well...as usual I would say in this season...
    the only problem is the setter, I believe Serena will manage to play better next match...we all need her best shape! GO FOPPAAAAAA!!!

• Very great fight by both teams today. I really enjoyed to watch the game :) Hard loss for Foppa after that great turnaround, but maybe they can win next game instead! I hope so at least. Btw, I think Vasileva use to start very well, but then kind of fall off the game, like she run of steam or something and has to be at the bench, maybe she should work with her stamina...I dont know.

• lalalala I said that Villa will have won this match! :super:
    Great performance by Berg, Cruz and Guiggi! :thumbup: On the other side I like the way Diouf and Di Iulio played... I'm happy for Villa's victory but they had a match point in the 4th set and they had to close early the match... the tie break was a present to Bergamo! Lucia Bosetti sometimes seems like if she still play for Bergamo, fortunately she is very strond in the back row and she made a lot of very good and difficult digs!
    The problem of Bergamo is the setter(s), Nucu in the majority of cases can't attack!!! It's unbelievable... :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.