Italian League 2011/2012

• this new girl, Stufi, or something like that, do you have any infos who she is, I see her for ther very very first time

As far as I remember she was very talented already when she was in Italy JNT some years ago but after that she had a serious injury (knee?) and was out a long time. After that she restarted in A2, I think last season she played in Chieri but I'm not so sure, maybe the Italian members know better.

• Amazing defense by Bosetti's sisters!!! :super: :obey:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Wilson :obey:
    Congrats to 2 teams

• COngratulations to Villa :flower: :flower:

They defended OUTSTANDING today..In 5th set Busto couldn't kill hardly a ball....

• wow Makare was perfect in the end !!! great match, congrats Villa :drink:

• Congrats to Villa, today they deserved the victory. Even though I prefer Busto I'm glad that the series will have at least 4 matches :D
    I think Bosetti sisters, especially Caterina, and Wilson were decisive today for Villa, and Busto couldn't maintain their best level for the whole match.

And another thing I must say, I've seen playoff matches from five different leagues so far (Poland, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia and Italy) and in my opinion Italy still has the highest level of play. They might no longer have the biggest stars in their league but absolutely all matches from Italian playoffs have been very entertaining to watch, so many long rallies, great defenses, big fighting spirit, I just don't see that in the same amount in any other league!

• And another thing I must say, I've seen playoff matches from five different leagues so far (Poland, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia and Italy) and in my opinion Italy still has the highest level of play. They might no longer have the biggest stars in their league but absolutely all matches from Italian playoffs have been very entertaining to watch, so many long rallies, great defenses, big fighting spirit, I just don't see that in the same amount in any other league!

yes, I absolutely agree Matthias...everytime I see the final rounds of Serie A its one class better than the other matches whole year in another leagues...this game has a sparkle :lol:

• And another thing I must say, I've seen playoff matches from five different leagues so far (Poland, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia and Italy) and in my opinion Italy still has the highest level of play. They might no longer have the biggest stars in their league but absolutely all matches from Italian playoffs have been very entertaining to watch, so many long rallies, great defenses, big fighting spirit, I just don't see that in the same amount in any other league!

Totally agree.

• What I liked the most is the crowd. They are really great, I wished to have such a crowd in Turkey as well !

Italians have the perfect volleyball culture in Europe along with Poland and Germany

• What I liked the most is the crowd. They are really great, I wished to have such a crowd in Turkey as well !

Italians have the perfect volleyball culture in Europe along with Poland and Germany

Yeah that's true. There were so many Villa fans in the hall and everything was peaceful, there is no booing for the opponent or throwing stuff on the court and such shit in Italy...just supporting their own team!

• What a match... I'm speechless!!! Villa madr a very good job! Bisetti's^2 are fantastic. I hope Martina Guiggi's injury is not serious... Lin with her serve made very important breaks... Oh yeeees!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• great tie-break for Villa especially for defense and Wilson!!
    Busto lost in Palayamamay for the first time in the season!! :what:
    I'm really looking forward to match 3...!!

• Congrats to Villa, today they deserved the victory. Even though I prefer Busto I'm glad that the series will have at least 4 matches :D
    I think Bosetti sisters, especially Caterina, and Wilson were decisive today for Villa, and Busto couldn't maintain their best level for the whole match.

And another thing I must say, I've seen playoff matches from five different leagues so far (Poland, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia and Italy) and in my opinion Italy still has the highest level of play. They might no longer have the biggest stars in their league but absolutely all matches from Italian playoffs have been very entertaining to watch, so many long rallies, great defenses, big fighting spirit, I just don't see that in the same amount in any other league!

Yeah, u know, highest level or not, I dont know actually, depends how u see it, but for sure the matches in Italy is most entertaining, no doubt! :) Compare with for ex. Russia, the defence is poor, but the attacking players is very, very good, more like mens game, so this kind of rallies we hardly see there unfortunalety. And also, the crowd was pretty good in Kazan now, but cant be compared with Busto today f.eks, its also a factor.

Congrats to Villa btw, very well deserved win I think :)

• What a match... I'm speechless!!! Villa madr a very good job! Bisetti's^2 are fantastic. I hope Martina Guiggi's injury is not serious... Lin with her serve made very important breaks... Oh yeeees!

Congratulations, Loca ^^ :flower:

I missed your comments in the thread during the match :P

• As far as I remember she was very talented already when she was in Italy JNT some years ago but after that she had a serious injury (knee?) and was out a long time. After that she restarted in A2, I think last season she played in Chieri but I'm not so sure, maybe the Italian members know better.

she has played in Piacenza in 2009/2010... but basically she didn't play as she discovered she had celiachia ( I don't know if you say like this in English, anyway it is a very difficult problem in alimentation) and she stopped in order to cure herself and she re-started last year in Santa Croce, in A2...this year is back in A1!! she has been really brave!!