Italian League 2011/2012

• Congratz Busto, Havlickova :flower:

• very bad game after the great defenses of the previous match...Busto was more careful and they did less mistakes (they've made 32 on Monday, basically giving the possibility to Villa and its defense to win)...amazing block by Busto and they've hidden the attacking problems of Havelkova (maybe she's not recovered completely)...anyway I'm so happy for them in particular for Giulia Pisani...my MVP...she enters in the middle of the third set after two mistakes of Helena, the team is quite in difficulty and she restabilish a good gap between Busto and Villa thanks to her blocks mainly...!! wow :love:

Yama let's go!! the last one!!

• Congratulations Busto,really a wonderful performance. In the third set the block was working perfectly!! 1 more win and they'll win gold,which they totally deserved :!:

• I've uploaded the third match of the series

go busto! one more win and you will complete the triple crown this year :box:

• In the third game Villa did not play. It was not volleyball but ----------- vs Havlickova!
    Caterina Bosetti said Villa was not in the game, hitters could not made points and Berg was not to blame.
    Also Pincerato was in Lin's same situation...

Gara4 will be another game, a very different one...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bas news from Bergamo: Kia and Norda retires the sponsor....about 400.000 euro out ;(

• Bas news from Bergamo: Kia and Norda retires the sponsor....about 400.000 euro out ;(

Bergamo needs less expensive players... (Piccinini & Arrighetti out)

Today at 20:30 CET will be played the 4th game of the final. Villa-Busto (in Monza at PalaIper)
    If Busto win they will win the championship, if Villa win they will play another game in PalaYamamay.
    [you can see the match on sportlemon]

Forza Villa! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• 1 more win and party time! :cup:

• 1 more win and party time! :cup:

wait... :whistling:

• Bergamo needs less expensive players... (Piccinini & Arrighetti out)

I think Arrighetti is headed out, so that should free up some payroll. I think Piccinini still has a multiple year contract with Bergamo... management may want to look in on that, too...

I hope this livestream link works later :)
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/18/150/v-395158.html

• I hope this livestream link works later :)
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/18/150/v-395158.html

yes, it will work XD

• party! party party! yamamay will party! :thumbup:

• party! party party! yamamay will party! :thumbup:

Are you sure? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Are you sure? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

when i said one more win it can be today or it can be the other day but i really dont care which one is it because yama will win ^^

• Foppa will look for new sponsors till end of April. If not the club will definetly to resized the team...but anyway I think Picci and Merlo will stay.

• Foppa will look for new sponsors till end of April. If not the club will definetly to resized the team...but anyway I think Picci and Merlo will stay.

I don't think so