Italian League 2011/2012

• Rondon, the most overestimated Italian player of all times, with Sangiuliano :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think taht fans of french league are agree with you now !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Flo Bertone is a good MB I think, move well for her size, im a bit surprised she hardly been playing in Casalm. this season!

to be honest, I saw her this summer in the Junior World Championship in Peru and she didn't convince me 100% she was quite slow in blocking and she didn't exploit her height so much..Imean, I didn't so many powerful attacks!
    anyway she is SOOOOOOOOOO young that she can just improve, I just saw her in that occasion! I think that she'll improve a lot..anyway Casalmaggiore has Nardini, a very experienced MB and Olivotto that is surprising a lot for her excellent performances...so maybe that is also why Flo is in bench..

• to be honest, I saw her this summer in the Junior World Championship in Peru and she didn't convince me 100% she was quite slow in blocking and she didn't exploit her height so much..Imean, I didn't so many powerful attacks!
    anyway she is SOOOOOOOOOO young that she can just improve, I just saw her in that occasion! I think that she'll improve a lot..anyway Casalmaggiore has Nardini, a very experienced MB and Olivotto that is surprising a lot for her excellent performances...so maybe that is also why Flo is in bench..

Yeah, I mean, she isnt fast hehe, but I just compare with other players with her height like Merkulova and Wojtowicz, and compare to them, in the same age, I think she was good. I think both Merkulova and Wojtowicz was pretty weak at 18-19 yrs. old, but started to be much better at 22-23, so at least I think she can have a very bright future!

• Yeah, I mean, she isnt fast hehe, but I just compare with other players with her height like Merkulova and Wojtowicz, and compare to them, in the same age, I think she was good. I think both Merkulova and Wojtowicz was pretty weak at 18-19 yrs. old, but started to be much better at 22-23, so at least I think she can have a very bright future!

that's for sure Anton..I hope next season she decides to go in a team that can assure her to play more and develop!! I think she is the future middle-blocker of our NT!

• coach riccardo marchesi move to france . he will coach Le Cannet for the 2 next season

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Azerisport posted something like this: google translation ;)

"Honestly, I really miss home. But you have to get used to. To twenty years, I earned that gathered peaches, but now I'm getting good money. I'm almost ashamed of what I earn so much. But in Azerbaijan, I am not going to make money. I want to take on a new level. As for most Serie A, it now looks like a series of A2 a few years ago "- he said, reports azerisport.com. (Quotdiano)

• Is there anyone having any idea about MARCO FENOGLIO? I didn't hear anything after he won CL with Bergamo in 2007 :whistle:

• Now he is in the staff of Emanuele Zanini and so last season was the second coach in Acqua Paradiso Monza.

• Novara and Villa Cortese got together and now there will be a single team called Asystel MC Carnaghi :what:

• I don't know where the team will play...

• Crema defeats Casalmaggiore in the first game of play-off finals, after a very long and fought match.
    Here the stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57760

• I don't know where the team will play...

They will play in PalaBorsani in Castellanza (Villa's home)

Novara is without money, Villa want to win and so.... Villa+Novara!

Let's see what will happen

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.