Italian League 2011/2012

• I hope they will have another child XD :rolll:
    Lucia, Caterina, Chiara and they also had a boy (between Chiara and Caterina I suppose)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I remind you that Ortolani play her last season with FERRETTI and Togut with RONDON!

Elisa :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• i dont know her, i feel very sorry :( RIP

• 1 yesterday, when I read this news I was almost shocked also if I have never see her play and I did not knew her
    2 RIP
    3 Giulia is a common name for setters
    4 why in Istanbul?
    5 suicide, murder or accident?
    6 I have found nothing about Franca's age (mrs Bosetti)

• According to Turkish sources she was fell in love with Lorenzo Micelli and she ate dinner with Lorenzo Micelli before suicide than she committed suicide by jumping from the Bosphorus Bridge

What a drama :white: :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to Turkish sources she was fell in love with Lorenzo Micelli and she ate dinner with Lorenzo Micelli before suicide than she committed suicide by jumping from the Bosphorus Bridge

What a drama :white: :(

really !? Goood.... :white:

• So Micelli is her "killer"

BTW I have a question: the bridge on the Bosphorus is one?

• It is strange that a women after a dinner with a men drives home alone, so I begin to think that she really want to kill herself, but I am not sure.

• Firstly Giulia is renting a car in Istanbul and Micelli says she is going to airport but I guess she stopped car when she comes to Boshporus

The story is like this.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I have read she was alone in Istanbul (now I have just discovered about Micelli) and she have a car and when she was driving on the bridge she go outside the car and fly for 70 m

• I heard that there are two different versions, one is the one Joana posted about marriage, the other is that Micelli ended the relationship with Giulia because he got back together with his wife, I have no idea which is true but either way is a very sad story :(

• this is such a sad story...personally I don't really care about the details of the story, I'm just thinking about her family and how bad they are feeling right now!