Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Formula - Turkish League 2011-2012

Turkish Volleyball Federation (TVF) has decided to apply the long debated 2+1 rule next season that manages the presence of foreign players in the national league squads. Only two foreign players will be on the court during a domestic game, and only one additional foreign player will be allowed on the bench. The willingness of the pre...sident of the TVF to restrict the number of foreign players is to make space for - and give chance to - young Turkish talents so that Turkey can be represented in 2012 OR 2016 Olympics. Even though we're against any sort of restriction, we'll respect the decision makers.

About Turkish League

Turkish league due to the international tournaments (Men's World Cup, Women's World Cup and Olympic Continental Qualification) will be played tight periods next season. Maybe league matches will be played also in the weekdays

* 2011-2012 season will be completed in early April at the latest

Final series will be concluded in 7 days. There are 2 different suggestions about this.

First; The first 8 teams in the league ranking will join playoffs and then these eight teams will be separated into two groups (Group A-B). Each team will make three matches in groups. The first and second place teams will rise the final four (A1-B2 , B1-A2)

Semi Final: A1-B2 and B1-A2

Final : winning teams (PS: Final match will be played in 1 match or if the proposal of the clubs final match will be played in 3 match and 2 match winning team will be champions)

Second; A1-B2-A2-B1 (4) teams will meet each other for 3 days (in the form of round robin) the first ranked team will be champions

About Turkish Cup

In the previous season the first four ranked team will head to the serial.

The first leg will be played with a single elimination match. Then the second leg will have eight teams and matches will be played with a double elimination match

Then matches will be played with the F4-style.

About Youth League

The first leg will take 6 days in November the second leg will take 7 days in semester holiday

Each team will play 11 match during the league. This application will be valid only for 2011-2012 season

The new season will start with the Super Cup match. Fenerbahce will play against Eczacibasi in the Super Cup match

Good luck to all teams in the next season :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And... What about rosters? Will you put team's roster here?^^
    I know only 3 teams.

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem
    S: Naz Aydemir, Seda Uslu Eryüz
    MB: Eda Erdem, İpek Soroğlu, Duygu Bal, Fabiana Claudino
    OH: Kim Yeon- Koung, Liuba Sokolova, Logan Tom, Yağmur Koçyiğit, Merve Dalbeler
    OPP: Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    L: Nihan Güneyligil, Didem Ege

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom
    S: Özge Kırdar Çemberci, Nilay Özdemir Benli
    MB: Bahar Toksoy, Ergül Avcı, Melis Gürkaynak, Christiane Fürst
    OH: Jelena Nikolic, Malgorzata Glinka, Güldeniz Önal, Olena Ustymenko
    OPP: Gözde Kırdar Sonsırma
    L: Gizem Güreşen, Songül Dikmen

Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    S: Elif Ağca, Asuman Karakoyun
    MB: Büşra Cansu, Maja Poljak, ?
    OH: Senna Usic, Esra Gümüş, Mirka Francia , ?
    OPP: Neslihan Demir Darnel
    L: Gülden Kayalar, Serpil Ersarı

• Galatasaray Medical Park:

S: Eleonora Lo Bianco, Gamze Alikaya
    OH&OPP: Selime İlyasoğlu, Rosir Calderon, Deniz Çetinsaraç, Ezgi Arslan, Seray Altay, Dilara Bilge, Natalia Hanikoğlu
    MB: Ayşe Gökçen Denkel Zop, Aslı Türker, Nilay Konar
    L: Funda Bilgi

İller Bankası:

S: Tuğçe Atıcı, İpek Sümer, Duygu Çetav
    MB: Alessya Safronova, Ebru Mandacı, Selin Toy
    OH&OPP: Aneta Germanova, Ezgi Dağdelenler, Elif Uzun, Marina Tumas, Asuman Yılmaz, Meryem Boz
    L: Ebru Ceylan, Dilara Bağcı

• In my opinion, in next season Galata will play: Lo Bianco - Altay, Ilyasoglu - Calderon, Denkel - Ozcelik (if she sign with Galata), Funda Bilgi.

Altay is very solid opposite, Ilyasoglu is a great in reception, and Galata need good OH in reception 'cause Calderon... Ozcelik is still very valuable player, Denkel is also solid MB. ..

• In my opinion, in next season Galata will play: Lo Bianco - Altay, Ilyasoglu - Calderon, Denkel - Ozcelik (if she sign with Galata), Funda Bilgi.

Altay is very solid opposite, Ilyasoglu is a great in reception, and Galata need good OH in reception 'cause Calderon... Ozcelik is still very valuable player, Denkel is also solid MB. ..

with Denkel and Ozcelik, Galata can forget his middles ! both are not enough . We have seen this the whole season ! they defineitly need a better turkish mb than both

• with Denkel and Ozcelik, Galata can forget his middles ! both are not enough . We have seen this the whole season ! they defineitly need a better turkish mb than both

Aysun Ayhan?

Galata probably can't find better MB's... But Denkel - Ozcelik duo doesn't look as bad as you wrote, like for me :) If Ilysasoglu would play on her last season level, if Cetinsarac would play like in 2009, if Seray Altay would play on level of her potential, if Denkel would back to shape from Eczacibasi, if Funda would play as great as in last season, I can imagine Galata beating one of clubs from "Big 3" :dance4:

Are there chances that Djersillo stays in Galata. Lo Bianco - Djersilo, Calderon - Ilysasoglu, Anzanello - Denkel, Funda Bilgi - would look great in Cev Cup.

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    MB: Büşra Cansu, Maja Poljak, ?
    OH: Senna Usic, Esra Gümüş, Mirka Francia , ?

Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    MB: Büşra Cansu, Maja Poljak, Neşve Büyükbayram
    OH: Senna Usic, Esra Gümüş, Mirka Francia , Gözde Yılmaz

;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• why crazy ? asuman did a solid job and is developing every day ! working with micelli hepled her very much and she will be better day by day

• exactly, agree with king. Only Elif is crazy setter, but Asuman is really young and talented, she needs to improve only ;)

• Yea agree to all that Elif might be crazy but Asuman is really talented it was her first season that she found quite good time with Micelli in club and had no experience but now she looks quite good in NT after a good season with Eczaci and i think she will be much better next season therefore Micelli doesnt prefer to transfer a foreign setter ;)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• hey hey hey I didn't mean anything bad, don't get me wrong :) I definitely like Asuman but I like Elif, too!!! I think people were way too harsh at her last season with that bad reception of the team she couldn't show herself enough. :rose:

• i think glinka and nicolic will more effective than maja, Mary will support vakifbank again :lol:

• I think Mary will support both :lol: Maja's effect is almost equal to Glinka + Nikolic :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think Mary will support both :lol: Maja's effect is almost equal to Glinka + Nikolic :D

exactly :D both ! :lol: I can't leave Vakif so easily, I've got great memories from supporting them by 2 years :lol:

• I'm thinking,Calderon will hit Deniz if she doesn't make a point on a match ball of important match?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: