Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Hope we will win it 15-11 :teach: Especially from 1-7 :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hope we will win 15-11 :teach: Especially i want it from 1-7 :lol:

• I think Fener leads 14-11 while Neslihan will serve error in the 5st set :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @filedefener

Not please! :white:
    I have a better idea :D Eczacibasi will use match point in 14-9 and Yagmur will join to game for service and her foot will slip during serve and we will win :rolll:

• @filedefener

I have a better idea :D Eczacibasi will use match point in 14-9 and Yagmur will join to game for service and her foot will slip during serve and we will win :rolll:

or she'll serve like Matthes :D

• @filedefener

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats great !!!

do you know if eczacibasi will play with its 3 foreigners ? actually they can do it, right ? i am really looking forwad to see Maja and Senna in eczacibasi jerseys :heart: :heart:

• king

I think Esra will play for sure for help reception and defence and one of Usic or Francia will play next to her in my opinion.I prefer Usic but probably Francia will replace her for Super Cup we don't know yet Senna is ready to play or not.

• StarNight

LOL !

I'm sure that Maja certainly will play as an aggressive because it's Fener game ! :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think when will be tie break and 14-13 for Eczacibasi and Starnight will be full of exciting, will be end of World.

• I think when will be tie break and 14-13 for Eczacibasi and Starnight will be full of exciting, will be end of World.

We are still in 2011 it's not 2012 yet :lol: Will you drink Muszynianka water this Sunday? :lol:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: Maja may lost 4 times ? against fenerbahce BUT in the most important match she won. I think this has a lot more meaning for her than the losses :lol:

I know, I'm joking already :wavy:

and David you're wrong not 4 times ? She played Vakifbank and TT many years and she played a lot of matches against us

Edited once, last by filedefener ().