Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• The 5th set was Glinka vs Sokolova ...
    Congratulations to both teams !
    And now GS hooligans ?

nope, coz holigans comes only when Gs plays with FbU, dont worry :lol:

• i wish ze had used kim, logan and fabiana as his line-up.......

• i am so angry right now, that i cannot gratulate vtt for the win.
    even though they didn't make up this stupid system, they have won thanks to that.

so unfair.

not losing 2 sets in any game they have played in the league, fbu succumbs to the system with an unforeseeable injury happened during the game.
    tvf should be very happy with their decisions, they made it very exciting.
    fair ? who cares about that.

• Fantastic win by Vakifbank !!!

Glinka, Gözde and Gizem and Nilay were AMAZING :obey:

Next, its Eczacibasis turn to win and go to the finals !!!!

I want to see again the traditional derby in turkish volleyball with Vakifbank and Eczacibasi :teach:

• What a come back by VTT at fourth set :from 1-7 to 17-25 ....Congrats VTT and Glinka (you're the best)
    Also FbU played very well without Seda Tokatlıoğlu.It was a great pleasuer for me to watch such a great foreign players:Glinka,Sokolova,Kim,Logan,Nikolic :flower:

• Yes yes Starnight I am hearing Your ideas now... "First SuperCup second Championship" No way no way :D

• i am so angry right now, that i cannot gratulate vtt for the win.
    even though they didn't make up this stupid system, they have won thanks to that.

so unfair.

not losing 2 sets in any game they have played in the league, fbu succumbs to the system with an unforeseeable injury happened during the game.
    tvf should be very happy with their decisions, they made it very exciting.
    fair ? who cares about that.

Stop blaming federation in every case.Here every teams play in same standarts not only Fener :whistle: Seda's injury is not their fault.2 days ago Vakıfbank and Eczacibasi completed their match at 00.20 and slept around 3-4am coz of some fans do you think it's fair too? :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow..congrats Vakif, Glinka was AMAZING! She definetly made the difference!

Sokolova also played really well, but Fenerbahçe felt the miss of Seda for sure. I think the team lost their change in 4th set, they started so well, adn then just stoped playing.

When was last time Fenerbahçe was not Turkish champion?

• Stop blaming federation in every case.Here every teams play in same standarts not only Fener :whistle: Seda's injury is not their fault.2 days ago Vakıfbank and Eczacibasi completed their match at 00.20 and slept around 3-4am coz of some fans do you think it's fair too? :whistle:

Agreed, when FbU wins everything is ok, when loss someone trying to stop them always same comments...

• Wow..congrats Vakif, Glinka was AMAZING! She definetly made the difference!

Sokolova also played really well, but Fenerbahçe felt the miss of Seda for sure. I think the team lost their change in 4th set, they started so well, adn then just stoped playing.

When was last time Fenerbahçe was not Turkish champion?

07/08 Eczacibasi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm very happy for Vakif bacause is my 2nd turkish favourite team XD
    Now........ CIMBOM! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Agreed, when FbU wins everything is ok, when loss someone trying to stop them always same comments...

No one who loves sport and no colour would not blame the federation ! What about the other teams ? Do they worry about that system ? Its not federations fault, its fenerbahces fault to loose

• When exactly Seda got her injury ??? :sos:

I just saw then of the game :!: