Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• today, usic impressed me one more time again :)
    4 years ago, haneef park played in eczacibasi, she wasn't good during season matches but she played amazing at final versus fenerbahce and eczacibasi got the champion title in that year. i think senna will do same too. i always support to vakifbank but this year we have some mental problems, if nikolic is not play good really difficult to winfor vakif.... and today she was horrible, only %11 in attack... and nilay's sets werent good in 4th and tie break sets.
    and polyak :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: you are block monster....

• Conrats EcV!
    A day on which Neslihan and Poljak were not good enough at attaking, its good for them to win.Senna played well at tie break as in the last mach against VTT at Semi final.SEnna,Gülden and Esra were the best players of EcV.
    VTT played very well auntill the second half of fourth set.Then everything changed in favour of EcV.
    EcV did to VTT what VTT did to FbU.LOL.Nesli tries to find his old form after injury .i hope she gets closer to it next match.

• Congratulations Eczacıbaşı !!

I hope next match will be as exciting as this one but the winner would be Vakıfbank !! I really want that championship and I believe we can do it!! It is obvious that Nikolic's performance is very important for our team..Even though every player in the team plays well, when Nikolic plays horrible we can't win any matches so please Nikolic!! Do what did you to Fenerbahce in semis.. :super:

• Gulden's fever reached 40C ;( Usic and Elif still have high fever too.They may not play tomorrow ;(

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• not only Eczacı players are ill, but also Vakıf players.

Yea they may be ill too but not serious like Gulden.All of them will play for sure tomorrow probably Gulden will miss tomorrow's match.Gozde is giving interview's around i think she is quite healthy :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes yes Gülden's situation is definitely worse I know :( I'm sad for all girls. Hope they all will be able to play tomorrow and we will see some real volley :box:

• really !? Oh God Guldi ;( it will be hard without her ! I know Buse will try to replace her as best as she can but anyway I hope Gulden will recover. I also can't imagine Eczaci's roster without Senna, she played so great during playoffs. I wish all of them quick recovery for tomorrow. Take care girls !! :flower:

• Esra struggled the whole season, She had problems with reception or with attacks. But in this play-offs, fortunatley she found her old shape back. She will be very important for NT next month