Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Since Güldeniz and Nilay are in, Vakifbank and the match itself have become much better!!! Guidetti should have done that already one set earlier, Nikolic did nothing and Özge wasted too much energy for being annoyed with teammates and referee. I just hope they won't lose their nerves again like in the first match tie-break.

as you can see, Güldeniz was or is more effectiv than Nikolic ! :win:

Yeah, that's exactly what I expected, I meant that the substitutions should have come much earlier ;)

• Glinka :( She is so sad that her effort wasted :( :(

• Senna :obey: Really can't decide who should be MVP both Busra and Usic deserve a lot!!!

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What an amazing match !!!

Thats why I love this two teams so much !!!!

Congratulations to ECZACIBASI for 28th Champion

Matches best players are: Senna and Busra !!!

Next year, Senna has to start at starting 6. She did an amazing job although she was sick for the last days !

• Congrats to Eczaci plus fans :) Becoming champion is a good answer to all the people complaining about Micelli and Elif etc ;)
    Senna and Büsra really did great today, but in general Eczaci played much more as team than Vakifbank and that made the difference. Glinka alone can't do everything, she is human after all.

• We are the champions :super:

My MVP= Senna Usic GO girl :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• :flower: Congrats to Eczacibasi, and a special mention to Maja Poljak and Senna Usic - they played a key role in this match, the MVP prize should be given to both !! So they have won a national title in TK, after winning ITA national title in past years... :obey:
    :wavy:

• Congrats to Eczaci plus fans :) Becoming champion is a good answer to all the people complaining about Micelli and Elif etc ;)
    Senna and Büsra really did great today, but in general Eczaci played much more as team than Vakifbank and that made the difference. Glinka alone can't do everything, she is human after all.

If he kept being insisten on Playing with Mirka then VTT would be champion now....(It's said thast Mirka has an injury)

• Why Maja is stopped playing NT?