Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Maja, you finally won it !! :rose: :flower:

:( Maja wont play for Croatia NT anymore :(

big loss for Croatia NT...but it's her own decision. She still play volleyball that's the most important ! :D

• Maja, you finally won it !! :rose: :flower:

big loss for Croatia NT...but it's her own decision. She still play volleyball that's the most important ! :D

yeah, of course, I respect her decision, Croatia NT is just a mess, the federation and everything, I imagine must be really stressing and everything....but Its sad not being able to see her more with NT...will definetly be missed. :(

• Congratulations Eczacıbaşı ! :drink:

They played better as a whole team..Senna and Büşra were the heroes today :super:

Thank you my Vakıfbank too! :drink: It was a good season overall :super: And when I start to think about Glinka, my eyes fill with tears because thinking that this match was the last in her career and in Vakıfbank..I hope she gets an award..Thank you Maggie what have you done for us, you are the best for me :rose: Vakıfbank fans and I won't forget you ;( ;( ;(

• yeah, of course, I respect her decision, Croatia NT is just a mess, the federation and everything, I imagine must be really stressing and everything....but Its sad not being able to see her more with NT...will definetly be missed. :(

yeah agree, maybe something will be changed in federation and we'll able to see her once again there ;)

• Best Setter: Elif Oner :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This must be JOKE, esra selected mvp :down: :down: :down: but im happy about Glinka get 3 award