Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Fenerbahce will play vs Gsaray with a young team.

You add Nilays photo to your avatar means that Nilay will transfer to FBU instead of Naz, am i right?

• our junior team could fight against Galatasaray but against Eczacıbaşı it will be a wipeout :lol: congratulations to Eczacıbaşı already. Can Ceren Ece Dicle play for Vakıfbank today?

Why congratulations? Vakıfbank can be still strong they got Glinka and many players from NT.They might be tired but it's also same for Eczaci it's a tournament and it could be absurd if NT players of Eczaci plays today and if Vakıfbank players don't.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Why congratulations? Vakıfbank can be still strong they got Glinka and many players from NT.They might be tired but it's also same for Eczaci it's a tournament and it could be absurd if NT players of Eczaci plays today and if Vakıfbank players don't.

Vakıfbank decided to play with junior team as I wrote above ^^

• What happens ?
    Hooligans again ?????????????????

• Some dozens of dummies ...
    Incredible ! They are not the stars !

• Vakıfbank decided to play with junior team as I wrote above ^^

For me it's a weird decision.Vakıfbank should be the last team who can protest Federations decisions (Vakıfbank = Federation) Tiredness could be a reason after Ankara but Vakıfbank has a deep roster so no need for juniors ;)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Dilara Gönder haklıydı, OLAY ÇIKARMAYA GELEN PİSLİKLER (her iki takım içinde............)

• And now a game without audience
    I don't understand the goal of the fans ...

• This is like a war, and nothing else.

Its such a shaming situation not only for volleyball but also for turkish sports !

The question is, why turkish sports ministration is not taking this issue in his hands and tries to solve it.