Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• no, I know..I was asking, If Vakifb x Eczacibasi will still happen, after this one, or If already have happaned. ;) Sorry didnt make myself clear. :rose:

Hope this match will not delay to 12am :P

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gala & Fener neverending story

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Gamze is wearing a different jersey.. The number are differents

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• FBU - GS 6:18 how weird it looks :lol: I know I know...FBU is playing with youngsters :D

btw am i the only one person who dont have sound in this match on voleybaltv ?

• btw am i the only one person who dont have sound in this match on voleybaltv ?

me too

• Fenerbahçe-Galatasaray 0-3 (17-25 9-25 15-25)

• For me it's a weird decision.Vakıfbank should be the last team who can protest Federations decisions (Vakıfbank = Federation) Tiredness could be a reason after Ankara but Vakıfbank has a deep roster so no need for juniors ;)

Vakıfbank never said they are protesting ^^ They just decided to give a chance to youngsters, from Melis to Songül probably they all are tired and didnt want to play and this cup has no meaning so such decision is taken.

• Eczacibasi have very big luck in the season.

First They won SuperCup because Fenerbahce were without Main Players.

Then in Semis didn't play versus Fenerbahce who would destroy Them.

And now They have the strongest Roster in Junior level Turkish Cup.

• Juniors in both teams ????
    it's not Busra I saw ? :white: :white: :white:

• oh ok ! Thanks
    So :cup: Very unbalanced game, I guess

• nice that Eczaci is playing with some of their starting players in this match, victory is victory no matter what

• Oh my eyes!! :white:
    im watching the most boring Turkish cup tournament in my life....
    fortunately in the final Gs and EcV will have some senior players....
    btw, why arent VTT using Polen Uslupehlivan??

I think this year's Turkish Cup is a big mistake...It is bad for the standing/reputation of the tournament itself...