Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I can't believe this. Dragana came to Eczaci in the middle of the season and she has 2 medals :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Absolutely, Eczaci is very lucky this season because they couldn't beat us in the regular season and they never played vs Fenerbahce in the playoffs also Turkish Cup :)

Eczacibasi need to say thanks to federation. :thumbdown: but I respect players effort :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkish league in statistics:

Maja Poljak was the best blocker of the league, she did 126 blocks, she killed 250 balls with 60% of efficiency.
    Nihan Güneyligil was the best receiver, she had 60% of positive reception and 47% of perfect reception
    Rosir Calderon was the best scorer, she scored 582 points.
    Eda Erdem served 59 aces

voleybolunsesi http://voleybolunsesi.com/cont…p?cid=13&id=13602&topic=2

I hope I translated it without mistakes ;)

• Thank you for sharing.

very well done...

http://datavoley.com/index.html

• Well Merve recieved in most important games instead of Nihan, That's why she's that high in my opinion. I like Nihan anyway, she has passion to play.

And one good thing, second placer after Nihan is Ezgi Dağdelenler :flower: Nihan recieved 265 balls and Ezgi recieved 616 :heart:

• Japanese star Saori transfered to VTT. Big suprise. Brakoceviç, Glinka , Furst and Nikoliç are also VTT's players.Now waiting Naz's transfer. And may be foreign setter will be transfered due to Naz's transfer.

• Japanese star Saori transfered to VTT. Big suprise. Brakoceviç, Glinka , Furst and Nikoliç are also VTT's players.Now waiting Naz's transfer. And may be foreign setter will be transfered due to Naz's transfer.

It's a pure nonsense that so many foreign although star players are in VTT due to stupid limits in turkish league. It means that Glinka will leave or that Nikolic can't play so much or both of them.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In today's conference all clubs said OK to federation's " European cup participants can play with 3 foreign players against each other " so next season those clubs will be able to play with their 3 foreign players in field

-Eczacbaşı VitrA (CL)
    -Vakıfbank TT (CL)
    -Fenerbahce Universal (CL or CEV Cup)
    -Galatasaray (CL or CEV Cup)
    -Ted Kolejliler (Challange Cup)
    -Iller Bankası (Challange Cup =>if they win Balkan Cup)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• good news for İller after losing Meryem. There's no local players that can replace Meryem for İller Bankası. I hope they can find some good OH :D

• I think this decision will be better for the clubs and players, definetly...and in that way I really like the decision...

But in other hand has completely ruined the seriousness of the league, how do you alow some teams to do one way and others not...not telling that that completelly change the final results of matches, so the qualification can be completelly different, witch chance everything (I know that against the otehr teams they will play without them, but anyway, between them, they can have different results, and that affects future results and playoffs confrontations)

So in that way Turkish legue just becomes a big joke to me...you cant have one rule ofr ones and other for ones..that is completelly unfair.

• dexter

:drink:

Aroma Turkish Women's First League 2012/13 normal season will begin on 21/22 October 2012 and last till 30/31 March 2013.

The teams to participate the league:

1) İller Bankası – Ankara
    2) İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler – Ankara
    3) Nilüfer Belediyesi – Bursa
    4) Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi – Bursa
    5) Beşiktaş – İstanbul
    6) Eczacıbaşı VitrA – İstanbul
    7) Fenerbahçe – İstanbul
    8 ) Galatasaray – İstanbul
    9) Sarıyer Belediyesi – İstanbul
    10) Vakıfbank Türk Telekom – İstanbul
    11) Yeşilyurt – İstanbul
    12) Ereğli Belediyesi – Konya