Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I am really happy with this rule.. Everybody complained that such big stars like Fabiana,Fürst,Senna(she sat in the bech most of the season),Logan Tom sat in the bench..With this rule the teams that will participate to European Cups will play with 3 foreigners against each other so that this will be the preparation for the European Cups as well..The quality will increase too..So that maybe we will watch a derby between Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank with such rosters:

Naz-Brakocevic, Gözde-Saori, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem vs Elif-Neslihan, Sokolova-Senna, Poljak-Büşra, Gülden :super: :super: Can't wait :super: :super:

• By the way with this 3 foreign rule, GS will have a big chance to win the league championship too..Calderon,Gioli and Lo Bianco..There were rumors about Del Core as well..I expect 1 or 2 transfers from GS as they got the wild card from CEV..

What is the latest news about Seda Tokatlıoğlu? I heard that she agreed with Galatasaray for 2 years.. I DO hope that it is true..As you can see on my favourite players list, Seda is in the top with capital letters :D :D

• In today's conference all clubs said OK to federation's " European cup participants can play with 3 foreign players against each other " so next season those clubs will be able to play with their 3 foreign players in field

This rule exists only in women's league, right?
    Just want to make sure I understood what TVF wrote on their website.

• This rule exists only in women's league, right?
    Just want to make sure I understood what TVF wrote on their website.

yes its true, EcV, VTT, FbU, Gs and other 2 teams can use 3 foreign while playing each other

• I am really happy with this rule.. Everybody complained that such big stars like Fabiana,Fürst,Senna(she sat in the bech most of the season),Logan Tom sat in the bench..With this rule the teams that will participate to European Cups will play with 3 foreigners against each other so that this will be the preparation for the European Cups as well..The quality will increase too..So that maybe we will watch a derby between Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank with such rosters:

Naz-Brakocevic, Gözde-Saori, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem vs Elif-Neslihan, Sokolova-Senna, Poljak-Büşra, Gülden :super: :super: Can't wait :super: :super:

What will You do if Your Girlfriend in that day and in that hour will say- Kadir come with Me to shop I have to buy sexy lingerie for myself... :?:

• Thanks! :flower:

• A question...this decision is already official, or still has to pass by the aproval of some administrative board or anything like that?

• Since when 6 Teams from one country may play in Euro Cups?

thanks to Balkan Cup, only Balkan countries can have 6 teams in european competitions but oher than Turkey there are no strong league so it didnt happen before. Last year Nilüfer won it and took part in Challenge cup as 6th team from Turkey. I think it was the first time ever happened

• A question...this decision is already official, or still has to pass by the aproval of some administrative board or anything like that?

It's official -> http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=5593 :)

• Karolina Kosek will make the deal with Yeşilyurt.

She played for Rabita in Azerbaijan last season . This transfer is expected to be taken in the coming days to complete and official signature.

Kosek played in Azerrail, not Rabita.

• Turkish volleyball federation postpone the bid of broadcasting rights for next season due to unknown reasons (possible it's about money) and due to this delay SPORTS TV withdrawn from bids so next year SPORTS TV will not broadcast league matches.

Federations contract for name rights with "Aroma" is also over so next year league's name will also change.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkish volleyball federation postpone the bid of broadcasting rights for next season due to unknown reasons (possible it's about money) and due to this delay SPORTS TV withdrawn from bids so next year SPORTS TV will not broadcast league matches

because of Fenerbahce :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Is there someone who can repeat me the actual rosters of the four main teams for the next season?
    Obviously I'm meaning to Vakifbank, Galatasaray, Fenerbache and Eczacibasi. :lol: