You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 6:00pm

I am really happy with this rule.. Everybody complained that such big stars like Fabiana,Fürst,Senna(she sat in the bech most of the season),Logan Tom sat in the bench..With this rule the teams that will participate to European Cups will play with 3 foreigners against each other so that this will be the preparation for the European Cups as well..The quality will increase too..So that maybe we will watch a derby between Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank with such rosters:

Naz-Brakocevic, Gözde-Saori, Fürst-Bahar, Gizem vs Elif-Neslihan, Sokolova-Senna, Poljak-Büşra, Gülden :super: :super: Can't wait :super: :super:
What will You do if Your Girlfriend in that day and in that hour will say- Kadir come with Me to shop I have to buy sexy lingerie for myself... :?:

Hahahahaha :D I laughed really really hard :D
But what would You do? :D

I don't know :lol: :whistle:

Mr. Bartek, please don't be so off topic :lol:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 12:05am

In today's conference all clubs said OK to federation's " European cup participants can play with 3 foreign players against each other " so next season those clubs will be able to play with their 3 foreign players in field

-Eczacbaşı VitrA (CL)
-Vakıfbank TT (CL)
-Fenerbahce Universal (CL or CEV Cup)
-Galatasaray (CL or CEV Cup)
-Ted Kolejliler (Challange Cup)
-Iller Bankası (Challange Cup =>if they win Balkan Cup)

A question...this decision is already official, or still has to pass by the aproval of some administrative board or anything like that?
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 1:05am

Since when 6 Teams from one country may play in Euro Cups?
thanks to Balkan Cup, only Balkan countries can have 6 teams in european competitions but oher than Turkey there are no strong league so it didnt happen before. Last year Nilüfer won it and took part in Challenge cup as 6th team from Turkey. I think it was the first time ever happened

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, M. Śliwa, A. Mirek, P. Maj, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 9:18am

A question...this decision is already official, or still has to pass by the aproval of some administrative board or anything like that?

It's official -> http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=5593 :)
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 10:24am

Karolina Kosek will make the deal with Yeşilyurt.

She played for Rabita in Azerbaijan last season . This transfer is expected to be taken in the coming days to complete and official signature.

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 4:20pm

Karolina Kosek will make the deal with Yeşilyurt.

She played for Rabita in Azerbaijan last season . This transfer is expected to be taken in the coming days to complete and official signature.

Kosek played in Azerrail, not Rabita.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:28pm

Turkish volleyball federation postpone the bid of broadcasting rights for next season due to unknown reasons (possible it's about money) and due to this delay SPORTS TV withdrawn from bids so next year SPORTS TV will not broadcast league matches.

Federations contract for name rights with "Aroma" is also over so next year league's name will also change.
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• "filedefener" is male
  • "filedefener" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, USA NT, Belgium NT

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Helene Rousseaux

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:40pm

Turkish volleyball federation postpone the bid of broadcasting rights for next season due to unknown reasons (possible it's about money) and due to this delay SPORTS TV withdrawn from bids so next year SPORTS TV will not broadcast league matches

because of Fenerbahce :lol:
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Mr. Brightside

Promesso sposo a Tijana Malesevic

• "Mr. Brightside" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto Arsizio, PTPS Pila, Volley Conegliano, Rc de Cannes, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: Skowronska, Flier, Malešević, Usic, Marcon, Bauer, Krsmanovic, Poljak, Meijners, Ognjenovic, Rabadzhieva, Goncharova, Grothues

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 9:33pm

Is there someone who can repeat me the actual rosters of the four main teams for the next season?
Obviously I'm meaning to Vakifbank, Galatasaray, Fenerbache and Eczacibasi. :lol:

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 10:27pm

Is there someone who can repeat me the actual rosters of the four main teams for the next season?
Obviously I'm meaning to Vakifbank, Galatasaray, Fenerbache and Eczacibasi. :lol:

Vakıfbank Turk Telekom

Naz-Brakocevic (Glinka)
Saori-Gozde (Nikolic)
Furst-Bahar
Gizem

Eczacıbasi VitrA

Ozge-Neslihan
Usic-Sokolova(Big possible)
Poljak-Busra
Gulden

Galatasaray

LoBianco-Neriman
Calderon-Selime(Also a new OH)
Nilay(Ozgenur)-Gioli
Derya

Fenerbahce didn't transfer a foreign spiker yet but they are planning to bring good names

Nilay - Seda
Okuniewska-Eda
Paula(?) - Vasileva (?) (This position is in doubt :D)
Nihan
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Helene Rousseaux

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 10:31pm

@Starnight

You make me laugh :) Nilay - Seda :?:

I wrote it before.

And it's breaking news. Fenerbahce give up Elitsa Vasileva. I don't know why
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "filedefener" is male

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 10:39pm

Fenerbahçe squad as of June 5, 2012

Setters: Nilay Özdemir, Elif Agca Oner, Seda Eryuz(?) (Completed, maybe Seda might be leave)
Opp: Seda Tokatlioglu, ?
MB's: Eda Erdem - Berenika Okuniewska - Gökçen Denkel Zop - İpek Soroğlu (Completed)
Outside Hitters: Meryem Boz - Elif Onur - Paula Pequeno (rumor) - X
Liberos: Nihan Güneyligil - Merve Dalbeler (Completed)

Mr. Brightside

Promesso sposo a Tijana Malesevic

• "Mr. Brightside" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto Arsizio, PTPS Pila, Volley Conegliano, Rc de Cannes, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: Skowronska, Flier, Malešević, Usic, Marcon, Bauer, Krsmanovic, Poljak, Meijners, Ognjenovic, Rabadzhieva, Goncharova, Grothues

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 11:21pm

Vakıfbank Turk Telekom

Naz-Brakocevic (Glinka)
Saori-Gozde (Nikolic)
Furst-Bahar
Gizem

Eczacıbasi VitrA

Ozge-Neslihan
Usic-Sokolova(Big possible)
Poljak-Busra
Gulden

Galatasaray

LoBianco-Neriman
Calderon-Selime(Also a new OH)
Nilay(Ozgenur)-Gioli
Derya

Fenerbahce didn't transfer a foreign spiker yet but they are planning to bring good names

Nilay - Seda
Okuniewska-Eda
Paula(?) - Vasileva (?) (This position is in doubt :D)
Nihan

Big big thanks Starnight. :thumbsup:

serdar

Master

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: H. Miyashita/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/Z. Thing/Gabi/C. Bosetti/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/E. Fedele/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/C. Chirichella/A. Kakolewska/K. Akman/A. Kalaç/A. Barysevich/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 9:53am

Fenerbahçe squad as of June 5, 2012

Setters: Nilay Özdemir, Elif Agca Oner, Seda Eryuz(?) (Completed, maybe Seda might be leave)
Opp: Seda Tokatlioglu, ?
MB's: Eda Erdem - Berenika Okuniewska - Gökçen Denkel Zop - İpek Soroğlu (Completed)
Outside Hitters: Meryem Boz - Elif Onur - Paula Pequeno (rumor) - X
Liberos: Nihan Güneyligil - Merve Dalbeler (Completed)

Where is Didem Ege and Duygu Bal going?

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 10:16am

Did Seda renewed her contract with Fenerbahce? There were some rumors that she might leave?
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

Social bookmarks