Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• How has Senna Usic played? Was she in the starting six?

No, but she substituted Mirka sometimes ;) She played well, maybe she's not in her best shape yet but she helped a lot especially in the important moments ;)

• No, but she substituted Mirka sometimes ;) She played well, maybe she's not in her best shape yet but she helped a lot especially in the important moments ;)

yes, her reception was better than mirkas :) , she did some attacks and blocks aswell i guess

• yes, her reception was better than mirkas :) , she did some attacks and blocks aswell i guess

yes :) one block with Maja, Croatian power :lol: But I'm really happy that Senna plays there, not only because of the fact that shes good player but also because she brought lots of positive energy to this team ;) she seems to be very happy there :)

• Is there a general website for the women's Turkish league that lists team rosters and stats like the Italian and Polish leagues do?

• Is there a general website for the women's Turkish league that lists team rosters and stats like the Italian and Polish leagues do?

on this page you can access to the stats, they are uploaded after the games are finished

http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…voleybol/fikstur/2011/1/B

then, these three are good voleyball webpages with lots of news and interviews, on voleybolx.tv you can rewatch matches, they always upload the matches which are shown on tv

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/index.php
    http://www.voleybolx.com/

• What time will be (but say also where) when the galatasaray will play the first match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The thing is, Sokolova is not that good anymore! Fener have good spikers, but they have a lot of weeknesses. :wall:

But Logan Tom :love: is the kind of player that makes difference in a team, so let's see what happens! :thumbsup:

• Turkish Volleyball Federation (TVF) suspended Naz Aydemir from 2 games. They think that Naz put her injury forward as an excuse this summer to not joining the national team when there was actually nothing wrong with her! Wow, that's a strong accusation! First of all, it is up to the player whether or not to join the national team. No one should force players to serve on their national teams. Yes, it's a great honor, but players may sometimes need a space, too. Especially a young but experienced player like Naz. She has been playing the ball since she was 9 without taking a little break. She was the setter of the Turkish national team in the 2007 Youth World Championship where Turkey was the silver medalist, and she was the MVP in the 2008 Junior European Championship where Turkey was the bronze medalist. She won Turkish Championship titles both with Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe, and played CEV Champions League games with these two teams also... as the primary setter! Besides that, we don't know how but she even managed to graduate from college when she was most need in Fenerbahçe (last season). Come on folks! We're talking about a human being, not a robot! Did you wonder why Anna Werblinska or Malgorzata Glinka were not in the Eurovolley 2011? What about Sokolova? Did you ask yourself why that super German Grün chose not to play for the national team after 2009? Did Poland, Russia, or Germany take any actions like Turkey's?

We used to think that the volleyball community was so intellectual, just, and easygoing in Turkey. Apparently we're wrong because no body has spoken up to criticize this unfair decision of TVF. We definitely believe that this happened just because Fenerbahçe Sports Club and TVF cannot get along with each other lately. Do you remember the last game of the finals in the 2010-11 season between Fenerbahçe and Vakıfbank? Do you remember Guidetti flipped off Fenerbahce fans? No? Then, this might help you remember http://www.volleywood.net/voll…chment/antu_12_05_2011_36 Why are we bringing this up? Guidetti has not been suspended due to his action... yet. :thumbdown: It's been almost 5 months, and we've not heard that he'll not be leading his team even in a single match this season. The decision about Naz was made really fast though!

The President, Erol Ünal Karabıyık, is not open to fresh ideas and never wants to compromise. He has done so many great things in the past; however, he is acting like a Caesar nowadays. Two years ago he promised that Coskovic could be naturalized and he would fight hard to help Fenerbahçe about this matter. We don't know what happened, but Mr. Karabıyık started telling that CEV would not accept what Fenerbahçe asked for. He claimed that FIVB had very strict rules about naturalization of players. We can share with you the sections on naturalized players in FIVB's booklet if you want, but as we understood, Fenerbahçe's problem could have been solved by TVF actually. FIVB only limits the number of naturalized players in a national team's roster. If Tomi was in the line-up in a single international match of Turkish national team before the regular season has started, he would be playing for Fenerbahçe as a Turkish player this season. TVF does not even find it necessary to make an explanation about all this fuss!

Some people approached to Naz today after a while the game had started and told her not to watch the game where she was sitting, and Naz had to watch the rest of the game in the stands of Başkent Sports Hall. We're sorry to say that, but this is too lame! As volleyball fans, we want to watch great games, start excellent discussions on players and games, take a picture of well-known volleyball stars, and have fun ! We're not interested in debating about 2+1 or 3+0 or 2x2-1! This is volleyball, guys! Let's keep it as the most friendly and serene sports in the world.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I agree that the players should have the right to refuse NT if they want to, for some time and not be punished, and also if they want to come back in the next year is ok. It is indeed an honor to be called for your NT, but like you putted, sometimes they just need some time off, after all, though they are representing their country, it is not an war or anything, it just keep being sport, no supporter or govern pays for them to represent their country (at least most countries is like that), so the truth is they are not rally representing their country, to play Nt is in that sence like playing in club but with restriction of nacionality..... The problem is that in most countries, if a player says they want to skip NT time, most people will criticize him/her saying they dont honor their country, that they dont love their country and that stuff and wont ever want them to be called to NT again...witch I think depending the situation it is quite unfair (of course there are cases and cases)..

so I guess sometimes in order to have some time and still not be criticized some players creat a fake injury (not saying this is Naz case, cause I dont know, just putting the situation), witch is not correct too, it is better to come clean in the situation....

It is really a hard decision for players to make....:S

• no one is saying that a player cannot refuse to play for NT, but in Naz case its different. I even dont want comment on anything with her and especially fenerbahce, because if you critizice them, then they talk about conspiracies against fenerbahce sports club. Naz did an important fault, now she is being punished for that and i dont see whats wrong with that ? !

• One of the best post on this forums I read! Unfortunately national federation have allot :win: power over players, example of Eva Yaneva, now Naz, there was before cases like this and it will be again. Players need to realized this and stand in protection for each other, they need to make union like NBA players have!

• no one is saying that a player cannot refuse to play for NT, but in Naz case its different. I even dont want comment on anything with her and especially fenerbahce, because if you critizice them, then they talk about conspiracies against fenerbahce sports club. Naz did an important fault, now she is being punished for that and i dont see whats wrong with that ? !

Didn't really want to get into this debate.
    Yet your persistence about how Naz lied about her injury, really started to piss me of.
    I don't have extensive knowledge of what really happened, but I am sure neither do you.
    What we know is that Naz didn't train with NT, claiming that she has an injury.
    For all we know she seems to be telling the truth about her injury, since she didn't really train with her club as well.
    Rumors say that she excused herself from NT, saying she needed a surgery. Yet once excused, she decided to be treated by physiotherapy.
    All said; we here cannot be sure whether she tried to pull a fast one on TVF.
    So I ask you to abstain from using strong words like "she lied" in your sentences.
    Also please try to refrain from using adolescent logic to force your arguments, such as "she was punished, therefore she is guilty".
    These can only create hostility.

thanks

• i am so sorry that i pissed you off, but this is my opinion and i am free to state my mind. if you dont like it then dont like it i dont care. you dont know me so stop prejudging me or instead i will be pissed off