Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I'm thinking,Calderon will hit Deniz if she doesn't make a point on a match ball of important match?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess Deniz won't be in the starting six..Selime İlyasoğlu will be the first option for sure and she is waaaayy better than Deniz.. :lol:

• Yesterday i read that the president of Fenerbahce has been arrested...will this affect the volleyball teams too?

No, its only about football.Aziz Yıldırım has been accused with cheating to pay other players and clubs before matches.It's turkey's agenda nowadays :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No, its only about football.Aziz Yıldırım has been accused with cheating to pay other players and clubs before matches.It's turkey's agenda nowadays :lol:

It's also a big thing here in the Dutch sports-media...hopefully it doesn't affect Fenerbahce-volleyball indeed :win:

• It's also a big thing here in the Dutch sports-media...hopefully it doesn't affect Fenerbahce-volleyball indeed :win:

It will be hard to get sponsor for any sport in FB family, main president (owner of FB) of all sports in FB is arrested. I think that when contract with Acibadem expires that he will not invest any more in Volleyball FB!

• It will be hard to get sponsor for any sport in FB family, main president (owner of FB) of all sports in FB is arrested. I think that when contract with Acibadem expires that he will not invest any more in Volleyball FB!

no one knows this ! if the acussations are right , it can also go on without sponsors ! but it maybe hard to get good players ! but in italy juventus turin had the same problems ! and now they are doin fine

• Why is Ustymenko in the team then? :rolll: VGSTT have crazy transfers this year :rolll: But I'm very happy for Ceren :thumbsup:

Agree Ergul and Ustymenko were crazy transfers :lol: If Guidetti can teach block to Ergul i will decide that he is the best coach of volleyball history :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Agree Ergul and Ustymenko were crazy transfers :lol: If Guidetti can teach block to Ergul i will decide that he is the best coach of volleyball history :rolll:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I don't think Ergül will play anyway :P Melis will be the first substitution I guess :D

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I don't think Ergül will play anyway :P Melis will be the first substitution I guess :D

I hope so, Melis improved a lot last season, really. She did good when she replaced Bahar because of her eye injury. Maybe she's not perfect yet, but she's good and still can be better ;)

• Turkey's first internet volleyball TV program "Volleyball XMagazin" will be with you in August.

The program will be published on voleybolx.com & voleybolmagazin.com

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• VGSTT has announced the roster for 2011/2012 season:

Setters: Özge Çemberci Kırdar, Nilay Özdemir
    OHs: Jelena Nikolic, Gözde Sonsırma, Güldeniz Önal
    OPP: Malgorzata Glinka, Ceren Kestirengöz, Olena Ustymenko(new)(She can play as OH too)
    Middles: Christiane Fürst(new), Bahar Toksoy, Ergül Avcı(new), Melis Gürkaynak
    Liberos: Gizem Güreşen, Songül Dikmen(new)

Source:http://www.vakifgunes.com/news.php?categ…Id=4632&Topic=2

• Turkish Cup and Super Cup matches will play in the last week of September.

Turkish League will begin the second week of October for 2011-2012 season

Source: FB TV

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• VGSTT started to preparations for new season with only 4 players (Songül, Melis, Ceren and Nilay)