Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• VakifBank lost its best player, who was Maja Poljak. Furst is so weak compared to her... I think Vakif will win nothing this year. Last season they had a great team. One world level player like Maja Poljak and beside her a great player like Glinka and many good and young players from Turkey (Toksoy, Kirdars, Guresen) and there was Nikolic, who played her best season probably. I think they are not the same without their best player.

• I agree that Poljak is a great player, but please don't forget that Fürst was best blocker in many big competitions in the last years. Maybe in attack she is a bit weaker than Poljak, but I don't think it makes a big difference for Vakifbank...

• but please don't forget that Fürst was best blocker in many big competitions in the last years. Maybe in attack she is a bit weaker than Poljak, but I don't think it makes a big difference for Vakifbank...

I totally agree with you! Yes Maja is the best middle in the world for me. However Fürst is one of the bests in the world as well. She have taken many best blocker awards includes 2x WCH, 2x ECH, ECH Final Four! I think she needs time to get used to the and the players!

• I agree that Poljak is a great player, but please don't forget that Fürst was best blocker in many big competitions in the last years. Maybe in attack she is a bit weaker than Poljak, but I don't think it makes a big difference for Vakifbank...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. Chris is Chris...no words needed.

• TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. Chris is Chris...no words needed.

Not only that, guys. I know there's a lot of Poljak's die hard fans out there. But they've yet to convince she's better than Fürst. Seriously, to say she's weak in any aspect of the game, compared with other MB's, I just can't buy that. She's an amazing, amazing MB. If - if! - Vakifbank doesn't work this season, and it's way too early to tell, people should look for other reasons.

• Poljak
    Attack: 8/10
    Defense: 9/10

Fürst
    Attack: 5/10
    Defense: 7/10

• The great difference between Poljak and Furst, in my opinion, is that Maja is best blocker of the world.
    She's better even as spiker, but the great difference is the block. I think so...

• I totally agree with ravens#7 :win: No doubt Fürst is one of the best blockers in world but Poljak is better than her in every skills and she was Vakıfbank's inoffical captain.In paper Gozde is (She is also very ambitious no doubt ) but at the bad moments Poljak was managing her teammates very well and every come back were starting with Maja's fire then other players were following her.Well Vakıfbank seems very spirtless without Poljak and Fürst can't coordinate the team as much as Poljak does.We know that Fürst rejected Germany NT's captaincy coz she just wanna consider to her own performance and Gozde can't fire the team alone coz she is not taking many responsibilites in offense.Glinka is a very calm person :lol: same as Nikolic.I am so happy that Eczacıbaşı got Poljak for 3 years :super: Hope she will be our upcoming captain :rose:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I totally agree with ravens#7 :win: No doubt Fürst is one of the best blockers in world but Poljak is better than her in every skills and she was Vakıfbank's inoffical captain.In paper Gozde is (She is also very ambitious no doubt ) but at the bad moments Poljak was managing her teammates very well and every come back were starting with Maja's fire then other players were following her.Well Vakıfbank seems very spirtless without Poljak and Fürst can't coordinate the team as much as Poljak does.We know that Fürst rejected Germany NT's captaincy coz she just wanna consider to her own performance and Gozde can't fire the team alone coz she is not taking many responsibilites in offense.Glinka is a very calm person :lol: same as Nikolic.I am so happy that Eczacıbaşı got Poljak for 3 years :super: Hope she will be our upcoming captain :rose:

definitely agree with you and ravens#7 !

• It's still weird to me to see EcV pics on ur avatar ,considering u were supporting VTT (Vgstt) last year Mary :lol: :thumbsup: ;) :P

I still support Vakifbank ! not as much as in previous season because of maja of course, but i still cheer for them !

• I myself think Poljak is better than Fürst. Though Fürst is a great MB as well. of course.

I don't know any female-MB, with such enormous power in attack and height in block, like Poljak.

By the way: Maja never won best MB-award in any international nations-tournament, just because Croatia NT is too weak to (reach a final round/stage to)participate in ECH/WGP/WCH :!:

• When Galatasaray will play next match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think VTT will loose the match, because they are so tired and they will be in istanbul on sunday, so maybe one training in the evening and then playing on monday against FBU is really hard. I blame the federation for this but anyway. teams will be stronger at the beginning of the second half, so one loss is not that important

• Well obviously Maja is better than Fürst but Fürst is the second best after Maja imo^^ and Bahar seems to be doing better than last season in attack so it's hard to say VTT lost a lot in attack. But still Maja is Maja ofc. She's not only the best MB but also the best active volleyball player for me :flower: