Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• 4 Kadir Suprise

Calderon and Mammadova. These are great pictures. Thanks Bartek. I first thought they were in Istanbul cos there is a similiar place here as well. I guess the country is The Netherlands. Am I wrong?

Edit: It is Brussels, Belgium
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Europe

• The drawing of lots for the Aroma Turkish League and Teledünya Turkish Cup will be staged on September 6 in Ankara at 14.00 CET.

Source: tvf.org.tr

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :white: Well Acıbadem was paying all players payments by themselves i don't think that Fener can pay alone in this situation, probably Fenerbahce will find another name sponsor.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• And how will be now? Do u guys think that will have any problems, or they will keep fine?

It was Fenerbahçe decision not to resign or it was the sponsor decision?

Cause when we talked to Zé, during the friendly tournament in Braislia, here last month...he told my sister and I, that the only reason th sponsor was not going to reniew it was cause of the rules of foreigner players, but that the club had garantee everythign for next season.
    Do u think maybe for next seasons, after this one can have a problem?

Always sad to see big sponsors leaving volleyball...

• And how will be now? Do u guys think that will have any problems, or they will keep fine?

It was Fenerbahçe decision not to resign or it was the sponsor decision?

Actually noone knows the answer noone knows what is going to happen? Owner of Acıbadem, Mehmet Ali Aydınlar became the president of Turkish Football Federation two months ago and few days later, this silly investigation (about match fixing in Turkish Football League) started. Very interesting and absurd decisions had been given by federation until yesterday but Fenerbahçe kept quiet and did nothing about it. But yesterday evening Turkish Football Federation president who is also the owner of Acıbadem said that Fenerbahçe (football team) won’t play in Champions League this year. And even the accusations are not proved yet. So Fenerbahçe is innocent now according to laws. And you know this is a huge loss of money and prestige for FB. So it is impossible to cooperate with Acıbadem any more for Fenerbahçe. And the club announced that the agreement is cancelled.

I think and i wish Fenerbahçe kept the team and find another sponsor.

• :white: Gunes Sigorta canceled the sponsporship with Vakifbank.The club will continue as Vakıfbank Sport Club.First Acıbadem and now Gunes Sigorta :white: Next one will be VitrA Probably :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• :white: Gunes Sigorta canceled the sponsporship with Vakifbank.The club will continue as Vakıfbank Sport Club.First Acıbadem and now Gunes Sigorta :white: Next one will be VitrA Probably :lol:

That doesn´t sound good :down: . How do the clubs want to fulfill their contracts, if the main sponsors run away?

• Actually noone knows the answer noone knows what is going to happen? Owner of Acıbadem, Mehmet Ali Aydınlar became the president of Turkish Football Federation two months ago and few days later, this silly investigation (about match fixing in Turkish Football League) started. Very interesting and absurd decisions had been given by federation until yesterday but Fenerbahçe kept quiet and did nothing about it. But yesterday evening Turkish Football Federation president who is also the owner of Acıbadem said that Fenerbahçe (football team) won’t play in Champions League this year. And even the accusations are not proved yet. So Fenerbahçe is innocent now according to laws. And you know this is a huge loss of money and prestige for FB. So it is impossible to cooperate with Acıbadem any more for Fenerbahçe. And the club announced that the agreement is cancelled.

I think and i wish Fenerbahçe kept the team and find another sponsor.

AFP - The turkish football federation refused to demote Fenerbahce in second league even with the problems of 19 games of Fenerbahce

were suspected of rigging

The TFF was, however, decided Wednesday to exclude from Fenerbahce in the Champions League, replacing the club Trabzonsporthe second team
    The decision of the Turkish Federation was motivated by the warnings sent by UEFA and the club's refusal to divest himself of C1.
    Thursday, Vice President of Fenerbahçe Nihat Özdemir resigned in protest against this exclusion ...]

So I agree with you but I think it will be difficult to find a big sponsor for Fenerbahce. And with their amazing roster (4 stars : Logan,

Fabiana and Sokolova and... Zéo) + many good turkish players (N.T), so their budget for the salaries is about 5 Millions €uros (?)

Now, in this case how to find many money ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• dont wonder.fenerbahçe is the richest club in turkey. :flower: :flower:

• dont wonder.fenerbahçe is the richest club in turkey. :flower: :flower:

Yes, I think you're right. But as it said, sad to see great sponsors withdraw from big teams :-(

Would it be dangerous for next season's ?

I'd like to see stars in my town of Mulhouse ;-)

I precise that I have nothing Against any sport in Turkey !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• [quote='arkas35',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108731#post108731]dont wonder.fenerbahçe is the richest club in turkey. :flower: :flower:

Would it be dangerous for next season's ?

ı think that our big clubs havent problem about sponsor.but certainly,our little clubs have always problem about money and sponsor.ı hope you will see world stars in the your hall :drink: :drink:

• Go Vakifbank :super:
    Go Maggie :box:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Nilüfer Belediyespor continues preparations for the new season

Gizem Örge, Neslişah Durgun, Birgül Güler, Elif Onur, Kübra Akman, Ece Hocaoğlu, Kardelen İpek Sümer, Diclenur Babat, Aleksandra Avramovic, Gamze Türk participated in today's training and Polen Uslupehlivan didn't participate in training

Nilüfer Belediyespor will participate in Balkan Cup to be held between September 9-10-11.

Match Schedule

9 September - Friday

17.30 CET Nilüfer Belediyespor - Albania

10 September - Saturday

17.30 Nilüfer Belediyespor - Romania

11 September - Sunday

17.30 Nilüfer Belediyespor - Serbia

Source: Bursa Sports Agency (BSA)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The drawing of lots for the 2011-2012 Aroma Women's Volleyball League was held in Ankara

Aroma Women's 1st League the first half will be played on October 12 to January 4 ; the second half will be played on January 14 to March 14 then the final tournament matches will be played in April..

The first week of league fixtures are as follows

1st week
    Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank Türk Telekom :white:

Nilüfer Belediye - Beşiktaş

Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray Medical Park :white:

Ereğli Belediye - TED Kolejliler

MKE Ankaragücü - Yeşilyurt

İller Bankası - Pursaklar V. İhtisas

Edited once, last by filedefener ().