Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• this is first matches of the whole season everything can change, i believe Ecv and Vakif will play better in next months, and i m really keep my fingers crossed for FBU - Rabita CL match :super:

me too, Kim, Mamma, Nati, Luba, Seda, Starovic (:rolll: ) :super: :cheesy:

Kim plays like she has been playing in Europe for 6-7 years! Before the start of the league,everybody worried about Kim's adaptation to Europe! However, she shows that she is such a talented player and can play easily in Europe as well.

Yep, also I was worried, but Kim's performance makes me happy, even better than NT, because in FB everybody helps scoring !

• i believe Ecv and Vakif will play better in next months,

I think Vakıfbank will be better, they were tired and unmotivated after Doha, I believe they can beat Eczacıbaşı next week plus Vakıfbank always starts season bad and they improve their forms week by week, this is Guidetti's style. But I can't say same thing for Eczacıbaşı they don't have much more chance I think they should have transfered a foreign setter and let Mirka go. They made bad transfer choices.

• I'm very curious to see what Fenerbahce does once Logan Tom arrives. Seda is playing very well at the OPP position and Solokova is receiving serve very well. Kim and Tom don't seem like they'd adapt to playing OPP as they are both true leftside hitters. Does Solokova move to the rightside and continue in service reception and Kim just focuses on attack?

• Why in Turkey League important match are playing all at he beginning of league?

• Why in Turkey League important match are playing all at he beginning of league?

Because Turkish volleyball federation president is far from logic and he only thinks about national team he doesn't care about clubs and give a shit.

• I'm sorry for him. :lol: He did everything against Fenerbahçe. The league schedule, 2+1 rule, Naz's punishment...
    Fenerbahçe still beats his teams :thumbsup:

yeah exactly :lol: 2+1 rule could be 1+1 in the coming years :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• F.cking IDIOT President.If he would let 3 foreigns to play Ognjenovic would play for Eczacıbaşı right now :teach: :teach: :teach: %29 Attack can't believe :white: Looking for radical decisions well maybe we can start with kick Elif from team :teach: Junior team setter Cemre Kuzuloglu would play better than her today :hit:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Only Fenerbahçe stood up this ridiculous 2+1 rule other teams were so silent about this desicion maybe they thougt this would be better for them but they were wrong, I think they will beg for a change after this season cause if Seda doesn't get injured from her food again Fenerbahçe is favourite in Turkish league but they can have last years' problems about adoptain in ecl, if a Turkish team doesn't win ECL this year teams should unite and put pressure on Turkish volleyball federation cos some teams will struggle more with this 2+1 rule next year, especially Eczacıbaşı because I'm pretty sure that Neslihan will go to Galatasaray next year.

• Only Fenerbahçe stood up this ridiculous 2+1 rule other teams were so silent about this desicion .

No.Eczacıbaşı was against 2+1 too.Both Fenerbahce and Eczacıbaşı protested this situation whereas Vakıfbank TT supported it.I don't know your national but if you are turkish,you probably had to read the turkish articles about 2+1 and ideas of clubs for it.

I'm pretty sure that Neslihan will go to Galatasaray next year.

Don't be so sure :whistle: Eczacıbaşı managment is very strong.It's up to them.

• Why Senna Usic didn't play the wole match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• No.Eczacıbaşı was against 2+1 too.Both Fenerbahce and Eczacıbaşı protested this situation whereas Vakıfbank TT supported it.I don't know your national but if you are turkish,you probably had to read the turkish articles about 2+1 and ideas of clubs for it.

Don't be so sure :whistle: Eczacıbaşı managment is very strong.It's up to them.

Eczacıbaşı was against at the beginning but not like Fenerbahçe after a while they were silent as well.
    about Neslihan I think it's up to her husband :lol: he said her that you know you will wear this jersey (Galatasaray) and Neslihan prefers to play with Lobianco more than Elif.
    Lobianco hasn't come to Galatasaray for nothing she knew they will build team year by year.

• Why Senna Usic didn't play the wole match?

Micelli got the answer :aww: Maybe you should ask him in facebook :rolll: If you are a little lucky Lorenzo will answer it to you :pinch: