Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• What a terrible performance by Eszasibasi. But Don't blame Elif that much, She wasn't the only one who played a diseaster match.

Btw, What country is Kim from?

OMG, can't wait to see Duygu. Haven't seen her for a quite long time. hopefully she will rock this season. also, I'm so curious about the new korean player of Fenerbahce. Let's see how she will play :whistle: :teach:

According to emil-kei, she is an korean. right? :)

• According to emil-kei, she is an korean. right? :)

Jup. According to EMIL-NIKLAS, she is A Korean. I was confused with someone probably or wanted to make sure myself that If she is from the North or the South :lol:
    Now, I see that she is from the south.

• ""when i said "Kim vurdu topa", then anwer should be "Koran Player" "" has said commentator in the EcV- FBU match (Kidding) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    then he said, i never be bored to do this joke in this season :lol:

Kim vurdu topa? --- Who Kicked the ball?
    Kim means Who in Turkish

• ""when i said "Kim vurdu topa", then anwer should be "Koran Player" "" has said commentator in the EcV- FBU match (Kidding) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    then he said, i never be bored to do this joke in this season :lol:

Kim vurdu topa? --- Who Kicked the ball?
    Kim means Who in Turkish

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kim is a quite popular female name in Sweden, so it sounds a bit funny to me...There are a lot of Kims in Korean NT :lol: :lol:

• Kim is surname, Yeon Koung is name. and a a lot people have Kim surname in Korea

• Kim is surname, Yeon Koung is name. and a a lot people have Kim surname in Korea

Oh yeah! In each film I watch there is a Kim XD (jap/chin/kor films)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• won 3-1

Seda scored 20, Liuba 18, Eda 11, İpek 10, Naz 9 pts

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ezgi Dagdelenler (OH-18 ) is the future of Turkish volleyball no doubt :super: She is amazing in Attack and a very balanced reciever.

Iller Bankasi is very well today.Vakıfbank :white: :sos:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Iller Bankasi 25-20 Vakıfbank TT Iller is playing very well :win: Great team work in first set even the lack of 1st setter.

• Ergül is substitued by melis :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

since years i observe Iller Bankasi and have to say that I really like this team. Each year they have a consistently game. Ezgi, Merve, Marina and Alessya are great players in my opinion

• Duygu Çetav is better than Tuğçe Atıcı IMO she has to be the 1st setter :D

vyz will kill me :rolll:

• Vakifbank - İller Bankası 1-1
    Go Özge & Gözde

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.