Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Totally agree :win: I think Eczaci had to transfer Grun in the middle of season but seems Micelli thought that Usic,Francia and Esra will be enough for future but i don't think same :teach: and Dinamo kept her :teach: A really hard challange is waiting Eczaci.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• At least I agree with you completly there...you wrote exactly what I thought when I watched the game...Fenerbache could handle the attacks of Eczacibasi way to easy.

• I have to say, that before last year's European Championships, I did not get to watch Eda Erdem play a lot.

But after watching her play for Turkey and now in Fenerbahce, I am fast becoming a fan :thumbsup:

Eda is THE star of FB and Turkish NT ^^ :super: :drink: :teach:

• I have to say, that before last year's European Championships, I did not get to watch Eda Erdem play a lot.

But after watching her play for Turkey and now in Fenerbahce, I am fast becoming a fan :thumbsup:

Eda is one of the leaders of Turkey NT and has a big role in attack but in Fenerbahce she doesn't need to attack as much as NT due to many score options and Naz is not the one who likes to play with middle a lot even they play together 3-4 years in club.I think she plays much better in NT than club especially with Ozge :D I enjoy to watch Eda in NT a lot :super:

• Burak What do you think about Seda's chronical injury? She seems quite healthy this season as marshmelow mentioned.Do you think that she will be able to play in Continental OQT tournament?

• As far as I know 5 > 3 :D ;)

sorry I thought you wrote that she has 1 block :lol:

Totally agree :win: I think Eczaci had to transfer Grun in the middle of season but seems Micelli thought that Usic,Francia and Esra will be enough for future but i don't think same :teach: and Dinamo kept her :teach: A really hard challange is waiting Eczaci.

Firstly totally agree about Grun, that would be awsome to have such a great player like her in team !
    The second thing, Usic, Francia and Esra it's a good trio in reception of course if all of them or just two of them Esra and Senna receive well. Esra is unforuntetely weak this season, with all my respect for her but she is :( Mirka's reception isnt good too but I can't say that it's bad. I truly believe Lorenzo will let Senna and Mirka play together, Senna is receiving stable and good, and also her attack is strong but she didnt has enough chances to show it ! Mirka's attack is strong too, and it's worth to have her on court.
    Eczacibasi is a good team and they play well, not as good as they are able too but I still hope they'll show us more in CL playoffs :D go girls I belive in you ! :super:

• Burak What do you think about Seda's chronical injury? She seems quite healthy this season as marshmelow mentioned.Do you think that she will be able to play in Continental OQT tournament?

As far as I know Her status continues in the same way. hope you she will continue to play such a healthy :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• sorry I thought you wrote that she has 1 block :lol:

Firstly totally agree about Grun, that would be awsome to have such a great player like her in team !
    The second thing, Usic, Francia and Esra it's a good trio in reception of course if all of them or just two of them Esra and Senna receive well. Esra is unforuntetely weak this season, with all my respect for her but she is :( Mirka's reception isnt good too but I can't say that it's bad. I truly believe Lorenzo will let Senna and Mirka play together, Senna is receiving stable and good, and also her attack is strong but she didnt has enough chances to show it ! Mirka's attack is strong too, and it's worth to have her on court.
    Eczacibasi is a good team and they play well, not as good as they are able too but I still hope they'll show us more in CL playoffs :D go girls I belive in you ! :super:

1. :lol:
    2. If Logan or Liuba leaves from Fenerbahce next season i would like to see Grün in team :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do you know where is Liuba?
    She hasn't played quiet a few matches, which included some big ones such as vs Vakifbank and vs Eczacibasi.
    Has she left the club or is she injuried?

She is injured.:(