Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Eregli Belediye-Galatasaray 0-1 (12-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Eregli Belediye-Galatasaray 0-2 (12-25 24-26)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• 25-18 and GS wins the match :drink:

Olèèè Now I'm waiting for the stats to see what Leo has just done XD

• Mke Ankaragücü 0 - Fenerbahçe Universal 3 (14-25, 9-25, 13-25)

Stats
    I'm glad that Ze made some changes this time, Yağmur and Seda Eryüz played. Kim is amazing as always 14/18 attack . 78% :super:
    15 aces 8|

Ankaragücü lost its players because they didnt pay the salaries. Some of junior team players played in the match. :(

• Ankaragücü lost its players because they didnt pay the salaries. Some of junior team players played in the match. :(

althoug young players were playing for Ankaragucu it is sad that Ze did play with the main players, he could substitute Kim aswell.

• Logan Tom did not play

• This going to be my last comment this season on ECZ and Micelli

Why did he still use Mirka and NOT Senna ?

Why did Asuman not play but Elif ?

Esras bad perfomance continues. "% 20 at attack

Maya did great job with 5 blocks BUT only 2 attack points ? ? ?

Those are questions that I will never get a reliable answer !!! I do not believe that ECZ can beat VTT or Cannes !!! So I am cheering for VTT for the coming match !

• I would ask the same questions...

I don't understand Micelli.

• I dont understand Micelli's choices too. First of all, why Senna is there ? It's obvious that her reception is better than Mirka's ! He should give her a chance to play, not just 5 minutes !
    Second thing, absolutely agree about Esra. She was and she still is great player but since some matches she's playing under 30% in attack ! and her reception is not good also, she did many errors. Elif...She performed quite well at the beginning of the season, now it's not bad but it's not good also. She don't use Maja as she should ! The amount and a quality of balls for her it's ridiculous ! Asuman should get a chance ! In last match against Vakifbank she did quite a good job, I think Lorenzo should trust her more. And this is also according to last CL match, why didn't he add Gozde Yilmaz to the roster for last match against Vakifbank ? Nesh could be out of the roster for this match, 4 MBs it wasn't necessary, but another OH/OPP yes.

I like Lorenzo, he is great coach no doubt, he did great job with Bergamo but with Eczacibasi :white: but it seems that he totally dont have idea how to create this team :(

• Totally agree...I dont understand why they bought Senna if they dont want to pley her in any matches at all no matter the league, cup or CL, even if Mirka isnt playing good. I know she made some bad matches in the beginning, but she is much better than that usually.

• btw. Gozde Yilmaz is injured , She cannot play !!!

Micelli is a great coach no doubt, but with Bergamo he did miracles and with Ecz he is creativeless ......

• btw. Gozde Yilmaz is injured , She cannot play !!!

Micelli is a great coach no doubt, but with Bergamo he did miracles and with Ecz he is creativeless ......

really ? I didnt know. Too bad :(
    what about Melis Durul ? she's OH right ? I know she's young but maybe it's worth to risk a little

absolutely agree !

• really ? I didnt know. Too bad :(
    what about Melis Durul ? she's OH right ? I know she's young but maybe it's worth to risk a little

absolutely agree !

to be honest, I dont know Melis. You have to ask Starnight, he has more knowledge about the yougsters in turkish league

• Ok, so the questions go to Tayfun, what you think about Melis ?

But I think additional OH is good option for the roster, much better than 4 middle blockers !
    The situation is really bad. They have to take a risk

• its may be late for champions league. But if it is true that Hodge, Glass, Kozuch leave Sopot. then to gain success in the league, ECZ should transer Hodge for better reception

• its may be late for champions league. But if it is true that Hodge, Glass, Kozuch leave Sopot. then to gain success in the league, ECZ should transer Hodge for better reception

I think it's not good idea, it's too late to transfer new players especially OH. They should think about that for next season, especially good Turkish OH is needed !

Everything is possible, I believe in them till the end even though the situation is really bad, but they have to take a risk and fight till the end.