Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Yesilyurt 2-1 Besiktas

Nikolova is just unstoppable :super: The funny thing is 20 years old Nikolova is trying to teach something to young turkish MBs Asli (17) and Ozgenur (19) during match hehe :P Except Germanova all girls are around 17-23 in Yesilyurt :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Same position, I think. Still as OH1.

Probably, it's just that having Perry provides the team another offensive outlet and now Newcombe isn't taking most of the swings anymore.

Newcombe was the most impressive player of league in 1st half and now all teams started to take special precautions to Sonja and her performance decreased a little.Last match TED Kolejliler used their all serves to Newcombe to break her effectiveness during match.Perry plays much better than Helena especially in attack (She is a very athletic girl :D ) and Newcombe started to take less responsibility than before.Probably they didn't seat their new system yet.

Thanks guys for your explanations! :flower:

• I want to ask why Tanya Sabkova doesn't play for Besiktas ? Is she injured or just is not in good shape ?

No she looks healthy but Adnan Kistak prefers to play with Samsonova and Kano.Samsanova should stop playing volleyball she is very spritless and useless i don't know why he prefers her instead Sabkova :whistle:

• Guys I was noticing that since Perry arrived in Pursaklar, Newcombe performance decreased a lot..Did she had to change position? There is why? Cause she was playing so well in the beggining of season..maybe chaging her It was not a good idea.

You're absolutely right.i thought the same thing as watching the match.Btw,im surprised that you follow less known turkish teams and their players.

• as far as I know Gozde Yilmaz is injured too so currently she can't play. Which one I prefer ? For me both can play as Opp, Gozde is very talented player, her attacks are strong. Mirka is a good option too, everybody knows that she's much better and stronger spiker than receiver so as Opp she would definitely help the team. There's also Melis Durul, who played yesterday against Ankaragucu, I've seen her playing only once but I like it, she's strong spiker, generally good player.
    But Mirka as Opp ok, but then who will play next to Esra as OH ? Melis can but I havent seen her receiving so I cant say anything about her in this case, Gozde can, she receives quite well and of course Senna but then Maja would not play because of 2+1.
    Now they have matches with low ranked teams so Lorenzo can use youngsters like yesterday, it worked nicely ! ;)
    As it was written Neslihan cannot play for about 3 weeks, she will probably be able to play in Final Four of Turkish Cup so I think we dont have to worry yet :)

I agree with u.What about playing with Mirka &Senna and Poljak in the bench? :P :D

• Yesilyurt 2-1 Besiktas

Nikolova is just unstoppable :super: The funny thing is 20 years old Nikolova is trying to teach something to young turkish MBs Asli (17) and Ozgenur (19) during match hehe :P Except Germanova all girls are around 17-23 in Yesilyurt :D

Good to see Nikolova perform well in Tukey ! I remember i saw her in ECH last year, and in Conegliano, and she was so powerful and consistent in her spikes. IMO she is at least as big prospect for the future as Rabadzhieva and Vasileva for Bulgaria, even if they are more "well-known" and play for bigger clubs now. I really think she has a bright future if things goes right.

• Emilia Nikoleva has a good quality as a player .i think we will hear about her name more in the near future.And I liked Pursaklar's American player Perry.She jumps high and has a good technique.Sonja newcombe impressed by Perry's performance and that caused her to lose her own rhythm. :D

• You're absolutely right.i thought the same thing as watching the match.Btw,im surprised that you follow less known turkish teams and their players.

;) well, I follow the results and statistics..and what u guys write here.. :) but I cant see much the matches though :(

• imo Tanya & Şeyma is better than Gashuka&Kano. I don't get Adnan :S at least im quite sure Tanya is better than Gashuka&Kano. Weird choices really. I will never understand Adnan :down:

• Good to see Nikolova perform well in Tukey ! I remember i saw her in ECH last year, and in Conegliano, and she was so powerful and consistent in her spikes. IMO she is at least as big prospect for the future as Rabadzhieva and Vasileva for Bulgaria, even if they are more "well-known" and play for bigger clubs now. I really think she has a bright future if things goes right.

Since she plays for Yesilyurt,she is scoring around 20-30 points per match,great stats definitly for a 20 years old girl.Her performance looks very smiliar when Neslihan was at her 19-20.Today she scored again over 25 points.Bulgaria has a great 90-92 generation and they bring a coach like Abondanza.They just need a good setter and libero next to Filipova,Vasileva,Nikolova.Rabadzieva,Ruseva.

• Since she plays for Yesilyurt,she is scoring around 20-30 points per match,great stats definitly for a 20 years old girl.Her performance looks very smiliar when Neslihan was at her 19-20.Today she scored again over 25 points.Bulgaria has a great 90-92 generation and they bring a coach like Abondanza.They just need a good setter and libero next to Filipova,Vasileva,Nikolova.Rabadzieva,Ruseva.

Yes, it looks really bright for Bulgaria now with great coaches also ! Do u hold Yaneva outside the starting-six ? I think she is still the best OH in Bulgaria.

• I like it :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, it looks really bright for Bulgaria now with great coaches also ! Do u hold Yaneva outside the starting-six ? I think she is still the best OH in Bulgaria.

Ok it's time to tell the truth Baltic is here :rolll: I was thinking them together for 4-5 years later not near nuture :D Still Yaneva is the most reliable reciever of team even better than libero Mariya Filipova IMO and considering Vasileva and Rabadizeva are still live bombs in recption,Yaneva's reception and defence are irreplaceable for them right now but after Vasileva and Rabadizeva gains enough experience probably she will not be neccessary but it's important how they will imporve their reception.It's the biggest problem for every young reciever :down: They also need Nenova and Filipova (L) for a while.

• Hello :wavy: absolutely - Diana needs a proper substitute, because she has bad periods sometimes, however she play very well and constant this season. I was hoping Lora Kitipova to be that girl but in Igtisadchi now is Fernanda Ferreira and it will be hard for her to play for the most of the time. But the biggest problem is the libero, or who will be that after Maria :white:
    8| Really, we have very good 90-92 generation :cheesy: and some older experienced players - my team now looks like a tough opponent 8) tough girls, yeeeah 8) 8) ixixixixixixi :tzz: Good night! :sleeping:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Fenerbahçe Universal - İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler is postponed. The match will start 18:00 CET

TED Kolejliler didn't come to Istanbul because of weather conditions yet

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Vakifbank Turk Telekom outscore Salihli Belediye 3-0 in Teledunya Turkiye Cup quarter finals struggle and move to next round.

Vakıfbank Türk Telekom: Özge 2, Nikolic 8, Melis 9, Glinka 18, Güldeniz 12, Ergül 7, Songül (L) /%63, exc %37), Gözde, Olena 6, Nilay.

Salihli Belediye: Ayşe 10, Zeynep 3, Nevriye 3, Özge 5, Ayşe 1, Nida 2, Zehra (L) (%65, exc %41), Kadriye, Gizem 1, Merve, Yağmur, Gülşen.

Sets: 25-15, 25-15, 25-15

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I've watched, it was a little bit boring cause it was one-side match. Congratulations Vakifbank, first finalists of Turkish Cup.

• It's probably too early for me to be thinking this but given the serpentine seeding, I wonder if it's better for either Vakifbank or Galatasaray to finish 4th instead of 3rd. I think either team is good enough to finish within top 2 of any pool anyway. And if they finish 4th, they land on the same pool as Fenerbahce and guarantee that they won't meet Fenerbahce until the Finals.

What makes me curious is that Vakifbank and Galatasaray will meet in one of the last matches of the season and that match will probably determine where Vakifbank and Galatasaray finish in the rankings (either 3rd or 4th).

I'm not suggesting that they would be thinking this way, but I would certainly be interested to see if they will be tempted to play the matchup game. :whistle: