Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• guys, Eczaci - GS will be at GS TV too ? I'm preparing plan b if voleyboltv will not work well :lol:

When is this match?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think TVF should give the Cup whoever they want, it has no meaning for me any more. And obvioulsy it has no meaning for them too. Just two days :!: Is it so hard to find two days to organize this Cup :?:
    7 months for NT and 5 months for clubs. That is not fair.

March 14 End of the Regular Season
    March 24-25 CEV Women's Champions League Final Four
    April 10 End of the playoffs
    Break time
    May 1-6 European Olympic Games Qualifications
    Break time
    May 8-14 Women's South American Olympic Qualification
    May 15 - Turksih Cup Final Four (just a rumor)

TVF :rolll: If Turkish Cup Final Four matches will be played on May 15, probably Fabiana will not play this matches and Ze Roberto :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Coming soon :D

I thought it was for the championship XD

ps: I like your picture :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Uff... I can't see it... I will go to a scout trip DAMN!

• I thought 17-18 march seem suitable for Cup Final Four. (one week break is enough for us i guess) But Galatasaray will play Cev Cup match on 17 march :S

First this 2+1 rule then changing the play-off status (that status is the weirdest competition system on the Earth i guess. Leader team will play semi final against 3rd and 2nd team will play with 4th. It must took a long time to think that system :lol: ) and now this.

We won our tough games in the beginning of the season without Fabiana and Ze and even Tom. That is not a big problem for us i think. But Why would Kim come from that far to play two matches or Logan or Liobuv? (This is the same for other teams of course) How can he find that power to play with clubs like toys? These matches supposed to played on March or April. It was said like that before. They must publish the whole fixture in the beginning like Italian Federation does. I can't find a proper word to describe the Federation. But clubs should object to it. They didn't object when 2+1 rule was discussing and now they see the result.

• Actually i have no idea! it had been said that she would play in three weeks after the injury.

Maybe she will play tomorrow. In last Son Set there were interview with Esra and some footage from trainings and Neslihan was there practicing, so probably everything is getting better with her foot.

• The issue was brought up on another board and I think is relevant in this discussion. Fenerbache's star foreign players and coach (not to mention the Turkish players :))have to prepare for Olympic Qualification tournaments in May and I it was mentioned that the Turksih Cup could be mid/late May. Is there a possibility that players would be released for the tournament in the same fashion as the WC and then expected to rejoin? Has there been any information released related to this issue?

• Pursaklar V. İhtisas 0-3 Fenerbahçe Universal (19-25, 15-25, 12-25)

Kim 16 %67, Seda 16 pts %70 :super: and Logan Tom 10 pts

In the 21th week of the Turkish League Yellow Angels played against Pursaklar İhtisas and won the game with the result of 0-3. Pursaklar and Ankaragücü says goodbye to Turkish League :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The issue was brought up on another board and I think is relevant in this discussion. Fenerbache's star foreign players and coach (not to mention the Turkish players :))have to prepare for Olympic Qualification tournaments in May and I it was mentioned that the Turksih Cup could be mid/late May. Is there a possibility that players would be released for the tournament in the same fashion as the WC and then expected to rejoin? Has there been any information released related to this issue?

Unfortunately,i dont have enough information,i'll write here if i have any information of it.