Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Eczaci :super: Elif's interview after match was really funny :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• why ?
    voleyboltv didnt show interviews :thumbdown:

The guy asked to Elif what do you think about Usic's performance today?
    - She was really good in reception and block today (than for a moment she thought) and attack too :lol:

• I have no words to describe the performance of Calderon today...just incredible...wow :white:

Its sad for her they lost anyway, and for Leo, with better spikers (except Rosir) and MB´s the sky would have been the limit !!

• The guy asked to Elif what do you think about Usic's performance today?
    - She was really good in reception and block today (than for a moment she thought) and attack too :lol:

they seems to be a good friends :win:
    stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…acibasivi-galatasaray.pdf

• Calderon is loaned to GS this season with 1 + option !! I hope she will stay again the next season in GS...and according the a member of GS she and Leo will play next season

• Calderon is loaned to GS this season with 1 + option !! I hope she will stay again the next season in GS...and according the a member of GS she and Leo will play next season

Great to hear that...hopefully they can get some more strong players too, cause Leo and Rosir cant do everything. Neriman or Seda for ex.

• The best players were Usic,Busra,Calderon and Derya today i think.Derya is a very promising libero.Probably after this match she will continue as main libero.Galatasaray must be very fast to keep her in team.She can be the target of Fenerbahce too :win:

• im disappointed by the result.Without Mirka and with recent healed ineffective Neslihan,Gs should have won the match.I liked Esra also Senna.Caldy was outstanding and Selime played a good match.Gökçen Zop was playing good but in this match she was not good enough.If she had been able to play the game she has played so far in the league,Gs could have a better chance to win.

• Btw,Seda T is playing with a great attack percantage recently.(over % 70 :white: )

yes, but against weak teams. I will wait till she plays against strong teams ! Its like Gokcen, plays against weak great matches but against strong ??? Today she way bad. She could do more

• Selime was bad either today.Especially her reception was a big reason in defeat.

• yes, but against weak teams. I will wait till she plays against strong teams ! Its like Gokcen, plays against weak great matches but against strong ??? Today she way bad. She could do more

Seda T. is an important player for Turkish voleyball and to compare her with Gökçen is not fair.

• Seda T. is an important player for Turkish voleyball and to compare her with Gökçen is not fair.

did I compare them ? No !

Gokcen was an important players for NT aswell as is Seda !
    Her performance against weak team is really fantastic. and how about her performance against strong teams ? If it is as high as against weak teams, then you are right. If not, then there s no need to overrate her performance against weak teams !

As the same said to Gokcen.