Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• :D

OMG I laughed a lot to the 1st icon :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Naz Aydemir will play in the Supercup?

Can you write here probable starting line-up for both team?

Naz won't play in Super Cup match.

Probably the lineups will be;

Fenerbahce : Seda Uslu(S)-Seda Tokatlioglu (O)-Kim Keung (H)-Sokolova (H)-Duygu (MB)-Eda (MB)-Nihan(Didem) (L)

Eczacibasi VitrA : Asuman(Elif) (S)-Neslihan (O)-Usic(Francia) (H)-Esra (H)-Busra (MB)-Poljak (MB)-Gulden (L)

• oww, something special is going on here :love:

• Canter You should give Her

Red colour means Love and Fire. She will burn into Your Love's fire.

• :rolll:

I'd like to see Senna in this match, I hope she is fully able to play ;) anyway, seems that the match will be very interesting :super:

• Yes yes Mary.. when You will fall in love You will begin fall into abyss.. and the Angels won't help You.. because They will be far away behind You.. then You will EXPLODE in love's fire.. and then will be dark.. pain.. forever.. fear.. forever..

• great :thumbup:
    I guees you know what you're talking about, you exploded in love's fire with Skowronska :P

• I don't know Uslu-Eryuz very well, but I think Fenerbahce has the best outside hitter in this match. Fenerbache 1.4 - Eczacibasi 2.75 could be right odds in your opinion? I think Fenerbahce will win, but maybe Eczacibasi @3.6 is a value bet...

• forzalube

The chances are quite equal no doubt.Both teams have diffrent kind of problems so the team which solves them earlier and be ready for this match will win.

The Key points for me are ;

1)In Eczacıbaşı 4 Players came tired from NT and due to this reason the team didn't work together such a long time whereas Fenerbahce is working for 1-2 months for league.
    2)Lack of Naz and Seda Eryuz's performace.Seda is a good setter IMO but she never played in a top match and she is Eczacıbaşı's old setter so most of Eczacıbaşı players know her very good.
    3)Usic and Kim's receptions
    4)Setter's performances
    5)Key players performances Neslihan,Poljak,Usic (For Eczacı),Kim,Sokolova,Eda (For Fener)

• OMG, can't wait to see Duygu. Haven't seen her for a quite long time. hopefully she will rock this season. also, I'm so curious about the new korean player of Fenerbahce. Let's see how she will play :whistle: :teach: