Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı :super: I liked that game a lot..Especially tie break was really great even though Vakıfbank lost :down: I think the difference was Senna played her best game this year and Nikolic played one of her worst game(her reception was well but she wasn't such effective at attacking)..I hope we will win against Fenerbahce..Actually I don't want to see either Fenerbahce or Galatasaray in the final after such a bad behaviour by their fans..What was the reason of Fenerbahce fans to do that? I wasn't in the hall but as I heard from the commentator Fenerbahce fans made a crisis :down: I hope it won't happen again...

• This is no RABITA and AZERI fans. This is turkish fans :win:

First of all I must say that I am really, really ashamed of that video! I hope I won't see such behaviours in the hall anymore but what is you aim to say something like that? What does it mean? It is really nonsence !! :down: :down:

No they are just primitive Turkish FOOTBALL fans :mad: you cannot blame to all Turkish fans for this shame :down: but if you like, keep comparing your azeri fans with these loser holigans :whistle:

• First of all I must say that I am really, really ashamed of that video! I hope I won't see such behaviours in the hall anymore but what is you aim to say something like that? What does it mean? It is really nonsence !! :down: :down:

i really dont understand commentator :lol:

evet şimdi konfetiler yağıyor, evet ses bombaları atılmaya başlandı, oyuncular konfetileri topluyor evet şimdi tribünlerden atom bombabaları yağmaya başladı evet işte bir tane daha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• to conclude of a minor fanatic groupe to a whole nation only shows your ability of sports !

your aim to provoce will not last. People here are adults and no child

• I agree with Serdar. These hooligans go probably anywhere, doesn't matter football, basketball or volleyball, to cause troubles and to show their lack of brains. So they are no volleyballfans, just hooligans.

• No they are just primitive Turkish FOOTBALL fans :mad: you cannot blame to all Turkish fans for this shame :down: but if you like, keep comparing your azeri fans with these loser holigans :whistle:

:D

• I agree with Serdar. These hooligans go probably anywhere, doesn't matter football, basketball or volleyball, to cause troubles and to show their lack of brains. So they are no volleyballfans, just hooligans.

I agree too...these are the people who destroy sport! :down:

• Maja Poljak's training camp pictures from Busra's twitter page. :lol:

https://twitter.com/#!/busraca…88329727138861058/photo/1

https://twitter.com/#!/busraca…88329657484062721/photo/1

The first picture is so funny. I thought making it my avatar picture but my Logan's picture is too new :D

• How high is the net in Turkey championship? 2,24 m?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.