SFV 2011/2012 - Spain

• do you know why didnot venezuela play the previous south american championship they would beat both argentina and peru with their olympic roster :whistle:

• do you know why didnot venezuela play the previous south american championship they would beat both argentina and peru with their olympic roster :whistle:

I think their federation just sucks... They played a small competition some months ago with Glod, Francesco, Paz, etc and I don't know the reason they won't go South American Champ... probably money.

• Elchicha what can You tell Me about Amelia Portero from Soria?

I see that against Covadonga She had 18/43 42% in attack, 2 aces, 2 blocks and reception 20 70% 65%.

• Amelia plays in CAEP Soria (actually this team is youth/junior Spain NT). She is 180 cm, she plays opp or outside hitter. She has played with senior NT (in european league, few points, and friendly matches against Azerbaijan). She has been called to train with Spain NT for pre olimpics qualf. And she is from 1995, so she is 16 years old :thumbup:

• Last tranfers in Spain:

Natasa Sevarika (SRB) from Cariparma to Haro Rioja Voley.

Petra Palezac (CRO) from Mladost Zagreb to Oxidoc Palma.

Eternal Magaly Carvajal (CUB) will play in Cuesta Piedra.

No news about Murcia... :whistle:

And some results from friendly matches:

Jamper Aguere 3-1 Cuesta Piedra (26-24, 25-23, 20-25, 25-7)
    Nuchar Eurochamp Murillo 3-1 Universidad de Burgos (25-21, 25-18, 18-25, 25-15)
    Haro Rioja Voley 3-0 Cantabria Torrelavega (25-10, 25-16, 25-19)

• Bad start for SFV. Some teams couldn't count with their foreigner players (Oxidoc Palma, Jamper Aguere...) and that made matches less interesting.

1st Round

Valeriano Alles Menorca 3-0 Oxidoc Palma (25-8, 25-13, 25-11) :white:
    Nuchar Eurochamp Murillo 3-1 Haro Rioja Voley (23-25, 25-23, 25-20, 25-21)
    Jamper Aguere 1-3 Playa de las Canteras (20-25, 25-23, 26-28, 19-25)
    Cantabria Infinita 2-3 UCAM Voley Murcia (17-25, 21-25, 28-26, 25-21, 6-15)

Valeriano Allés Menorca 3 points
    CV Playa de las Canteras 3
    Nuchar Eurochamp Murillo 3
    UCAM Voley Murcia 2
    Cantabria Infinita 1
    Haro Rioja Voley 0
    Jamper Aguere 0
    Oxidoc Palma 0
    Cuesta Piedra Santa Cruz 0*
    Universidad de Burgos 0*

* = one match less

• I predict that Murillo's Setter will finish Bell before She will end Her career :rolll:

Mr Manuel What did Iglesias do on the court? :D and note 6.2 :white: She must be Iglesias family for sure- nothing special and award by award :whistling:

stats

• Lynne Beattie is Great Britain NT player. Last season she played in Hamburg but was on bench most of the time. Coach of GBR NT wants that her players are in clubs where they are starters so Beattie went to Spain. Trujillo is young player from Aguere, but elchicha can tell more about her.

• Lynne Beattie is Great Britain NT player. Last season she played in Hamburg but was on bench most of the time. Coach of GBR NT wants that her players are in clubs where they are starters so Beattie went to Spain. Trujillo is young player from Aguere, but elchicha can tell more about her.

Hamburg had so great OH that She was on bench? According to statistics She is good receiver and spiker.

• Hamburg had so great OH that She was on bench? According to statistics She is good receiver and spiker.

Hamburg had Brazilian OH Lousiane who is very good and until December they had an American OH but she didn't return from Christmas holidays. Then mostly young German OH Saskia Radzuweit played and sometimes Beattie replaced her.
    Level of Spanish league is very low this year except some teams, so it's not very difficult to have good stats against Aguere where a 16 year old player can score 30 points.

• Cathaysa Trujillo is a 20 years old player. She was invited to NT last season but she refused to play because personal reasons (I think studies). She is 180 cm and play as OH.

I agree with Matthias, the level of SFV is quite bad except Menorca, Murillo, Haro and Burgos. The rest of the teams are using very young and unexperienced players. For example, Aguere yesterday couldn't play with their foreigners (Soares and Waterman) and play with Jessica Rivero (16 years old), Trujillo (20 years old), Morales (19 years old), Delgado (20 years old), Diaz (20 years old), Alonso (16 years old)... The oldest is libero Nira Perez (27 years old)