SFV 2011/2012 - Spain

• Is Muller from Germany?

Some infos about Maria Segura please.

stats

Muller is from Spain (I think her parents are from Argentina). She has played in Youth and Junior NT. She is 184 cm and this year is playing as OH (She used to be MB).

Segura I think I have told you. She was with NT last summer. Is quite young (19 years old) and plays as OH.

And some infos about D´Errico Alyssa please stats What by what but 59% in attack is something.

D'Errico is one of the best SF2's players. She has powerfull service and attack. It's his first time in Europe.

• D'Errico has played as a libero in the NCAA for the previous four years!

• MVP of the week: Lynne Beattie (Playa de las Canteras)
    Top Scorer: Jessica Rivero (Jamper Aguere) 30 points
    Top attacker: Jessica Rivero (Jamper Aguere)
    Best Blocker: Rosalía Alonso (Haro Rioja Voley) 6 blocks
    Best Server: Sara Pérez (UCAM Murcia) 6 aces
    Best Receiver: Daniella da Silva (Nuchar Murillo)
    Best Libero: Marta García (Haro Rioja Voley)

• Is there Ranking of Best Scorer, Blocker etc at the moment for the1st and 2nd League?

I think Murcia knew from start to finish that won't have enough money to be. They only blocked Team with money from the 2nd League who may play here. Maybe Barca for example.
    Spanish League Boss should create hard time rules. In Poland the situation would be unthinkable.

• She's from Venezuela and plays MB. She played in Spanish league some years ago in Palma (together with Kralikova), but she had a serious knee injury then and missed the rest of that season (2008-09 I think). I don't really know what happened to her after that. She's quite tall, above 1.90 I think, and I remember her as a quite good player from back then.

• Can anyone gimme some informations about Yessica Maria Paz Hidalgo, please?

Yes! She is going to play in Germany. She is from Venezuela, quite tall (more than 1,90 I think) She played 2008 Olimpic Games. She played in Oxidoc Palma some years ago with Zetova, Alajbeg and others but get injured. Last year she played in Peru and this season she was going to play in Benidorm but the club refuse to play SFV

• Now it seems official. RFEVB has informed clubs about CAV Murcia 2005's situation. The club won't participate in SFV 2011/2012. The league has now just 10 teams.

CAV Murcia 2005

SFV Champion: 3 (2007, 2008, 2009)
    Spanish Cup Champion: 5 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
    Spanish Supercup Champion: 4 (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010)
    Top Teams Cup Champion: 1 (2006/2007)

• Now it seems official. RFEVB has informed clubs about CAV Murcia 2005's situation. The club won't participate in SFV 2011/2012. The league has now just 10 teams.

CAV Murcia 2005

SFV Champion: 3 (2007, 2008, 2009)
    Spanish Cup Champion: 5 (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
    Spanish Supercup Champion: 4 (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010)
    Top Teams Cup Champion: 1 (2006/2007)

What happened, are they broke? Well, that don´t surprises me at all. Saw them at the 06/07 Top Teams Cup. Met them at the hotel and they were throwin´ out money just like that.

• She's from Venezuela and plays MB. She played in Spanish league some years ago in Palma (together with Kralikova), but she had a serious knee injury then and missed the rest of that season (2008-09 I think). I don't really know what happened to her after that. She's quite tall, above 1.90 I think, and I remember her as a quite good player from back then.

Thanks for these infos. Didn´t notice your answer at first, but thanks :)

• What happened, are they broke? Well, that don´t surprises me at all. Saw them at the 06/07 Top Teams Cup. Met them at the hotel and they were throwin´ out money just like that.

I think they have a lot of money problems. It's sure they owe big amounts of money to most of their ex-players. They arrived, taken big stars, won a lot of titles, stopped to pay and now they are gone. Too bad for spanish volleyball

BTW, there're 3 spanish players without team: Romina Lamas, Arkía El-ammari and Pitu Castaño. We'll see where they are going to play...

• And the Champions' League 4th Team with Brazilian Players and Glinka.
    I don't know if I good remember about Person but El-Ammari played with Tenerife in the CL and during the tie break versus polish Winiary Kalisz in Tenerife She did score from 1-7 to 8-7 by aces.
    Is She Setter?

• Sad to hear about Murcia.

Its sad to understand how volleyball still strugle to keep moving, Tenerife, Murcia, Perugia, big teams once....and now unfortunetly gone.

• 2nd Week

UCAM Voley Murcia 0-3 Valeriano Alles Menorca (21-25, 18-25, 23-25)
    CV Playa de las Canteras 3-0 Cantabria Infinita (25-20, 25-23, 25-21)
    Haro Rioja Voley 3-0 Jamper Aguere (25-21, 25-21, 25-22)
    Cuesta Piedra Santa Cruz 0-3 Nuchar Eurochamp Murillo (20-25, 15-25, 9-25)

1 Valeriano Alles Menorca 6 points
    2 Nuchar Eurochamp Murillo 6 points
    3 CV Playa de las Canteras 6 points
    4 Haro Rioja Voley 3 points
    5 UCAM Voley Murcia 2 points
    6 Cantabria Infinita 1 point
    7 Jamper Aguere 0 points
    8 Cuesta Piedra Santa Cruz 0 points*
    9 Oxidoc Palma 0 points*
    10 Universidad de Burgos 0 points**

* one match less