SFV 2011/2012 - Spain

• I want to remember that Haro's setter hasn't played as starter in whole season. Antonella Curatola did, but she is playing OG qualf. with argentina. Haro could play much better than this. About Menorca, I've just watched 2 times this season and the team has changed also (Hinteman left) and Duarte is playing there since 1-2 months and as Opp when she is MB. The level is lower this year but this isn't being the best match of the season (so far).

• There is a spanish saying: "There are not more wax that it's just burning". And we can't wait a decent level in a league where the clubs don't pay the players, there is some team that has played the whole season with junior players, even the economical cut out payments has made this league even weaker than beginning of this season.. And badly, next year could be worse than this. :S

By the way.... Congrats Menorca second championship in a row

• Congratulation VAM :cup: will they participate CL next season?

btw i coudn't find any info about CV tenerife. "they changed name 4 times" says wiki, are the club still in the league?

2001-2005 Tenerife Marichal
    2006-2008 Spar Tenerife Marichal
    2008–2009 tubillete.com Tenerife Marichal
    2009–2011 Fígaro Peluqueros Tenerife

• Congratulation VAM :cup: will they participate CL next season?

btw i coudn't find any info about CV tenerife. "they changed name 4 times" says wiki, are the club still in the league?

2001-2005 Tenerife Marichal
    2006-2008 Spar Tenerife Marichal
    2008–2009 tubillete.com Tenerife Marichal
    2009–2011 Fígaro Peluqueros Tenerife

Is the same team but it closed at the beginning of the season because bankrupt...

About VAM in CL, 99% they won't participate.

• Is the same team but it closed at the beginning of the season because bankrupt...

About VAM in CL, 99% they won't participate.

Most Champion club has been closed 8| 8| ;( ;( sorry, i hate money, it makes our life worse

• Most Champion club has been closed 8| 8| ;( ;( sorry, i hate money, it makes our life worse

Ouch... I miss CV Tenerife ;( ;(

• Sad news from Spain! One of the best team in Superliga won't play next year: Universidad de Burgos (4 times Cup runner up, 2 times Supercup runner up and 3th and 4th place in CEV Cup) :(
    Also Volley Feel Alcobendas, who promoted from SF2, has decided not to play in SFV.

Today is deadline to resign. Cuesta Piedra, Aguere and Menorca are the other candidates. I'll edit the post as soon as I have news.

• Elchicha I have question about Ecay Sponsor- Leadernet.
    I have a feeling that They have connection with pharmacy, haven't They?

• Sad news from Spain! One of the best team in Superliga won't play next year: Universidad de Burgos (4 times Cup runner up, 2 times Supercup runner up and 3th and 4th place in CEV Cup) :(
    Also Volley Feel Alcobendas, who promoted from SF2, has decided not to play in SFV.

Today is deadline to resign. Cuesta Piedra, Aguere and Menorca are the other candidates. I'll edit the post as soon as I have news.

maybe there is a relationship in between this news : yours and this one http://hainautvolley.canalblog.com/
    Romina Lamas signed for french team Le Hainaut

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Oh! After pregnancy I expect it will be a good year for Romina. She is one of the best setter in Europe :rose:

Will she also come back to NT ?