Germany - DVL 2011/12

• Probably not. This was one of the games where the crew of rennsteig tv told us, they might be in Oberhof. I don't know, probably World Cup in nordic skiing or something like that. :(

But if they are broadcasting one of our games:

Stream
    rennsteig tv home page

• Probably not. This was one of the games where the crew of rennsteig tv told us, they might be in Oberhof. I don't know, probably World Cup in nordic skiing or something like that. :(

But if they are broadcasting one of our games:

Stream
    rennsteig tv home page

Pity :( But thanks for info :flower:

• Tie-break day in German league :D

27. Dezember 2011
    Köpenick - Stuttgart 3:2 (20:25 / 19:25 / 25:16 / 25:17 / 15:13)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2090.pdf
    MVP: Steffi Golla / Franziska Bremer

Dresden - Vilsbiburg 3:2 (28:26 / 23:25 / 27:25 / 23:25 / 15:9)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2089.pdf
    MVP: Robin de Kruijf / Lina Meyer

Suhl - Schwerin 3:2 (19:25 / 23:25 / 25:20 / 27:25 / 15:13)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2091.pdf
    MVP: Vendula Merkova / Krystle Esdelle

Hamburg - Potsdam 3:0 (25:21 / 26:24 / 25:20)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2086.pdf
    MVP: Lousi Souza Ziegler / Laura Weihenmaier

Leverkusen - Münster 1:3 (18:25 / 19:25 / 25:22 / 20:25)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2087.pdf
    MVP: Anna Hoja / Lea Hildebrand

Aachen - Wiesbaden 2:3 (19:25 / 25:16 / 18:25 / 25:20 / 12:15)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&2088.pdf
    MVP: Karolina Bednarova / Julia Osterloh

Once again, Köpenick managed to beat one of the "big" teams at home. They've been like this for many years, every season they beat some good teams at home (but still every year struggle to remain in 1st league :D ).
    Vilsbiburg played without Liana Mesa, I don't know yet why. Sarah Petrausch played as Opp and did very bad. She was such a great talent, everyone thought she would become a big player, but she just doesn't make any progress :( And in 5th set Yessica Paz got injured, I don't know details yet...But a positive note, Renata Benedito returned after her injury which is quite surprising because it was said she couldn't play before end of January...
    Next matches on Friday are the Cup semifinals Stuttgart-Vilsbiburg and Schwerin-Wiesbaden. Except Wiesbaden, all teams have problems with injuries, and all teams played 5 sets today, so there might be some surprises...

Thanks...what about Dynamics videos? I really miss them recently :(

We had some technical difficulites recently, because the days of our camera seem to be over. So the last videos were taken from friends who dedicated us their footage. I'll have to ask, but it seems that there is no material available from the Schwerin match :(

at least a short game recap from MDR video

• This morning there was a news that Belgian MB Angie Bland leaves Stuttgart and will play for Ukrainian club Khimik Yuzhny, but now it has been deleted. In the last weeks she didn't play due to injury...I guess we'll know more soon, but leaving German league to Ukraine sounds strange to me :what:

• Schwerin is the first finalist with a clear 3:0 over Wiesbaden.

From looking at the live stats, Vilsbiburg seems to be playing without setter :what: Neither Möllers nor Elwassimy made any serve/attack/block in first set, it seems Vilsbiburg's line-up is Mesa, Petrausch, Meyer, Schoot, Renata, Todd, Dürr (L).

EDIT: From stats of first set it's clear that Petrausch plays as setter. I wonder what the hell this means!?

• Schwerin is the first finalist with a clear 3:0 over Wiesbaden.

From looking at the live stats, Vilsbiburg seems to be playing without setter :what: Neither Möllers nor Elwassimy made any serve/attack/block in first set, it seems Vilsbiburg's line-up is Mesa, Petrausch, Meyer, Schoot, Renata, Todd, Dürr (L).

EDIT: From stats of first set it's clear that Petrausch plays as setter. I wonder what the hell this means!?

Congratulations Schwerin :super: :super:

Considering Vilsbiburg: WTF ?( ?( Both setters injured? ill? food-intoxication?

EDIT: we were wrong :) Möllers played the whole match! Vilsbiburg won 1-3 in Stuttgart.

German Cup Semi-finals, 30th December 2011:

Schweriner SC - VC Wiesbaden 3-0 (25-22, 25-19, 25-22)http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&8014.pdf

Smart Allianz Stuttgart - Rote Raben Vislbiburg 1-3 (25-22, 16-25, 22-25, 16-25) http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2011/Women/&8015.pdf

German Cup Final, 4th March 2012, in Halle (Westfalen):

Schweriner SC - Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

• :lol: How strange to come here and see someone else posted the results ;)
    Yeah Petrausch playing as setter was a mistake in the live stats, probably they mixed up shirt numbers or so...
    Nice to see Renata returning much sooner as expected after her leg injury, especially now that Paz is injured Vilsbiburg needs her very much. I hope that in the final both teams will have their best players available, then it should be a good match (which probably only the people in the hall can watch, unless some unexpected broadcaster shows up :wall: ).

• :lol: How strange to come here and see someone else posted the results ;)
    Yeah Petrausch playing as setter was a mistake in the live stats, probably they mixed up shirt numbers or so...
    Nice to see Renata returning much sooner as expected after her leg injury, especially now that Paz is injured Vilsbiburg needs her very much. I hope that in the final both teams will have their best players available, then it should be a good match (which probably only the people in the hall can watch, unless some unexpected broadcaster shows up :wall: ).

I will not repeat it, since it is 'your' thread ;) So, don't worry :lol:

What about Mira Topic? It seems like Schwerin doesn't need her (anymore) :D Execept the unlucky defeat in Suhl, Schwerin won last matches in Bundesliga and German Cup, without her playing an important role :teach: It's remarkable, because last season she was Schwerin's starplayer :win:

• I will not repeat it, since it is 'your' thread ;) So, don't worry :lol:

What about Mira Topic? It seems like Schwerin doesn't need her (anymore) :D Execept the unlucky defeat in Suhl, Schwerin won last matches in Bundesliga and German Cup, without her playing an important role :teach: It's remarkable, because last season she was Schwerin's starplayer :win:

No no, I have no problem with other people helping me ;)

Topic didn't play much recently because she has injuries on her elbow (luckily just the left one) and her back. I disagree that Schwerin doesn't need her any more, just look at Retzlaff's attack stats :thumbdown: The difference is that this season Schwerin has Buijs as other OH, she's much stronger than last season Adlerova, so there is less responsibility on Topic than last season but she is still very important I think...

• No no, I have no problem with other people helping me ;)

Topic didn't play much recently because she has injuries on her elbow (luckily just the left one) and her back. I disagree that Schwerin doesn't need her any more, just look at Retzlaff's attack stats :thumbdown: The difference is that this season Schwerin has Buijs as other OH, she's much stronger than last season Adlerova, so there is less responsibility on Topic than last season but she is still very important I think...

Ok, so I am permitted to help you :)

I was joking a little about Topic ;) I just wanted to point Schwerin won several matches without her :win: I can imagine, in mtaches against the strong teams (Vilsbiburg, Dresden, Münster, Suhl) Schwerin will need her for sure :teach: Retzlaff is indeed quite weak attacker, but that's no surprise, since she is only 1.79m.

I'm happy Anne is doing well, after her injury :win:

• Well, back from Stuttgart. It was confirmed, that Angie Bland goes to Khimik Yushni. Mirjana Djuric will leave Yushni.
    And i can also confirm, that Pe did not play as setter ;-)
    Vendula Adlerova got injured in the 4th set, but i don´t know exactly what happened, yet. Seemed to be something with her leg or foot.

• I became a fan of Schweriner. I really like Hanke. Also Thormann is quite impressive. I looked up and She is already 32 yo. She plays as OP with MB Style, This is what I like.
    One thing I'm surprised is Kauffbeldt and Brandt play at the same team. I really like Berit too.

About Anne Buijs -> If she gains more expereinces...She will be a monster spiker. consdering she is only 20 now, very impressive! Hopefully She will play as starting in Dutch NT soon.

• I became a fan of Schweriner. I really like Hanke. Also Thormann is quite impressive. I looked up and She is already 32 yo. She plays as OP with MB Style, This is what I like.
    One thing I'm surprised is Kauffbeldt and Brandt play at the same team. I really like Berit too.

About Anne Buijs -> If she gains more expereinces...She will be a monster spiker. consdering she is only 20 now, very impressive! Hopefully She will play as starting in Dutch NT soon.

I hope Anne and Maret will be very soon the starting OHs in Dutch NT. It's a pity for Lonneke Sloetjes that Flier is still playing ;)