You are not logged in.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:03pm

will vilsbiburg-schweriner match have broadcasting also?

http://www.justin.tv/vib24tv?utm_campaig…ce=www.vib24.tv
We have to choose which club we wanna see saturday...... difficult choice....:P

Why? You can watch both matches the same time :)

Hh,that gives me a headache I think..... we will see :D But if the match Dresden-Munster is such as exciting as yesterday I know what to do ;)

yes...well actually I like watching Dresden, have many players I like, Apitz, Robin, Pietersen..Karg...but both games are so good...I'd like to have the option..hehehehehe :P
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Marieke68

Professional

• "Marieke68" is female

Favourite Team: Schwerin,Dresden,Busto Arsizio, Piacenza, Ladies in Black

Favourite Players: Dutch NT and Tess von Piekartz

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:11pm

Report about Münster-Dresden: http://media.wmtv-online.de/wm_sport/detail:4672

Sloetjes said she had no pain during the match but she couldn't jump as usual.

That was what we saw in warming-up. She couldn't jump like she normally does.
I have to say I was a litlle bit afraid of what happened when she was joining the match with her teammates. But I'm happy she had no pain.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male
  • "Matthias" started this thread

Friday, April 6th 2012, 8:05pm

Full match Schwerin-Vilsbiburg from Wednesday is now online at http://sport.inschwerin.de/ :)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 4:59pm

17.30 Dresden-Münster: http://live.duema-media.de/
18.00 Vilsbiburg-Schwerin: www.vib24.tv

I've watched first Schwerin-Vilsb. match from the link in the post above and it was far more competitive than the result suggests. Both teams did an amazing job in defense, the difference was that Vilsbiburg simply couldn't score. Their Opps both weren't effective and Schoot isn't a real attacker anyway. If they can do a better job in attack today they still have a chance to win I think.
By the way Lisa Thomsen played an amazing match on Wednesday, I guess working 3 years in NT finally pays off for her :D

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:04pm

17.30 Dresden-Münster: http://live.duema-media.de/
18.00 Vilsbiburg-Schwerin: www.vib24.tv

I've watched first Schwerin-Vilsb. match from the link in the post above and it was far more competitive than the result suggests. Both teams did an amazing job in defense, the difference was that Vilsbiburg simply couldn't score. Their Opps both weren't effective and Schoot isn't a real attacker anyway. If they can do a better job in attack today they still have a chance to win I think.
By the way Lisa Thomsen played an amazing match on Wednesday, I guess working 3 years in NT finally pays off for her :D

Well, Vilsbiburg lacks the power to defeat Schwerin normally. They can only win by a fast attack-game (so solid reception) and combined with a great defense.

For Schwerin will be a key-factor if Anne Buijs will be healthy enough to play her normal (power) game

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:09pm

For Schwerin will be a key-factor if Anne Buijs will be healthy enough to play her normal (power) game
On Wednesday when she entered in 3rd set Vilsbiburg served everything to her and she had some problems in reception, so I think even if she is healthy Retzlaff might start again today.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Sloetjes, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti, Giel, ,Hanke, Harmotto, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:13pm

On Wednesday when she entered in 3rd set Vilsbiburg served everything to her and she had some problems in reception, so I think even if she is healthy Retzlaff might start again today.

Anne's weak point is reception. But she proved many times, she can make also points after (her) bad recpetion :) But indeed, Retzlaff is a better receiver.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:18pm

Problem is that Thormann and MBs can't score after Anne's bad reception ;) But I'm sure if Schwerin needs more power in attack she will play. In the first match the line-up with quick attacks from Thormann and MBs plus Topic for difficult balls and Retzlaff for reception worked very well.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:20pm

Problem is that Thormann and MBs can't score after Anne's bad reception

That's right. of course :win:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:23pm

Live stream of Dresden-Münster is currently not possible due to technical problems :S They are working on a solution...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:44pm

Stream still not working and I don't think it will :(

From live score I see that Münster is completely without Jelinkova, she isn't even in the roster. Apparently Kasperski started but Sloetjes entered very soon.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:52pm

Stream still not working and I don't think it will :(

From live score I see that Münster is completely without Jelinkova, she isn't even in the roster. Apparently Kasperski started but Sloetjes entered very soon.

I though the problem was here, maybe Brazil didnt accept to view this link, sad to hear. :(
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:55pm

Hopefully the stream for Vilsbiburg - Schwerin works :win:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 5:58pm

Hopefully the stream for Vilsbiburg - Schwerin works :win:
Yes, it's already on :) Unfortunately I won't be able to watch :(
Münster is close to winning first set despite a 0:3 and 3:8 start into the set...I wonder if they can really achieve the BIG surprise.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:00pm

Indeed, stream works :)

http://nl.justin.tv/vib24tv#/w/2883315264

And Retzlaff is in starting-six :win:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:03pm

Dresden from 18:23 to 25:23 with Apitz on serve :white: I guess that's it for Münster...

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:07pm

Anne Buijs for Retzlaff

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:23pm

1st set

25-19 for Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:51pm

2nd set 22-25 Schwerin

Mirjana Djuric serves with enormous power :white:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 7:15pm

3rd set

25-15 Rote Raben

Social bookmarks