Germany - DVL 2011/12

• Great for Schwerin!! Good transfer for Dresden, Heyrman is a really talented MB.

• She also had offers from Cannes and some Italian clubs but she chose Dresden because she played against them in European Cups in the past years and saw that it's a very ambitious team :thumbup:

Dresden must decide today if they apply for a Wild Card for CL.

• I think, that Dresdner won't have wild card, because on this places we can see lot of great teams like Muszyna, Azerrail Baku, Vakifbank/Fenerbahce (finally i dont know who won turkish cup? but i heard, that Turkey will have only 2 places in Champions League)... so it's only money down the drain.

• It will depend on how many Wild Cards there are, that means if all qualified teams actually use their spot. For example teams from Spain and Croatia might not play CL so there can be more free places. Last season I was also very surprised that Dresden got a Wild Card...we will probably know in the next 2 weeks.

• VC Wiesbaden signs with 20 year old OH Anna Hoja who played last season in Leverkusen and was awarded MVP of her team in many matches. Wiesbaden is also "in good negotiations" with Steffi Lehmann, Micheli Tomazela and Ksenija Ivanovic for renewing their contracts. Martina Novotna stops playing professionally and will play in Wiesbaden's 2nd team in 3rd league.

• In transferthread is told Deborah van Daelen (Dutch MB) to sign a contract with a Bundesliga-club :win:

Which clubs need a new MB?? I bet she will transfer to Aurubis Hamburg :)

• maybe she signed as opposite?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Sarah Petrausch's transfer to Münster is finally official. She signed a 2 year contract. Also Münster's coach Axel Büring renewed his contract until 2015. Kristin Kasperski will leave Münster, she wants to get more playing time but as Münster keeps Sloetjes, she doesn't see chances there.

Natalia Cukseeva and Josephine Dörfler did not renew in Wiesbaden. Dörfler is likely to go to Potsdam which is her hometown and her dad is team manager there. Potsdam renewed with libero Lisa Rühl and is in good negotiations with Nikol Sajdova and Lucia Fresco. Anika Zülow who played in Potsdam until 2011 but had to stop for health reasons will probably return to the team for next season.

• what about Belgian player Els Vandesteene, I thought I've seen some news that she would play in German club next season.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• aurubis hamburg i think

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Lena Stigrot and Anna Pogany renewed their contracts with Vilsbiburg for one more year. Sandra Ittlinger will leave. She´ll go to Berlin to study psychology and focus on beachvolleyball.