Germany - DVL 2011/12

• Nice...I hope she goes to a competitive team! :)

Yeah, I hope it will be a team where she can play a lot without too much pressure, either way I think she is not good enough yet for best 5-6 teams so maybe it will be in one of the newly promoted teams...or who knows, maybe in Foppa? She would be a good replacement for Nucu and an investment in the future for them.

• Yeah, I hope it will be a team where she can play a lot without too much pressure, either way I think she is not good enough yet for best 5-6 teams so maybe it will be in one of the newly promoted teams...or who knows, maybe in Foppa? She would be a good replacement for Nucu and an investment in the future for them.

I would like to see her in Foppa...but I think they would keep her as a bench player in the begging at least.

I'd also like to see her in Pesaro. They have a young team but ready to work hard...and I think she is way better than Manzano. Her and Okuniewska could be a good pair.

We will find our soon..Im sure....my finger crossed for her! ^^ I hope she will have a good experience and can grow her game :)

• She will play in Giaveno together with Heike Beier...will also be helpful for her to have someone she knows who is in Italy since some time.

Junior World Champion Laura Weihenmaier (OH/Opp) did not renew her contract in Potsdam and will play in another club. I hope she will go to a good team, she's a talented player, she was in first six in World Champion team.

• will De Krujf,K. Staelens and Dijkema stay in Germany also next season? i would have liked to see Sloetjes in Italy,but i read she'll stay in her German club..

• will De Krujf,K. Staelens and Dijkema stay in Germany also next season? i would have liked to see Sloetjes in Italy,but i read she'll stay in her German club..

Robin de Kruijf has resigned contract with Dresdner SC. Laura Dijkema leaves Suhl

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And Kim Staelens goes to Poland to Impel Wroclaw.

Thank you guys :thumbup:

• Former Junior NT MB Rebecca Schäperklaus (19 years) from Sinsheim to VC Wiesbaden for 2 years. They are waiting for Ksenija Ivanovic to renew her contract and they will probably sign an American setter soon.

Since they have an experienced setter with Martina Viestová, i guess they´re lookin´ for a young setter as a back-up. My best guess is Amy Knight. But somehow i doubt it... :S

• A newspaper from Münster reports that Hana Cutura, Andrea Berg and Tess von Piekartz will stay in the club for another season.

...and the club is also in very good negotiations with Jelinkova, Wiley and Dörendahl, so it's very likely that the only change for next season will be Petrausch instead of Kasperski. Axel Büring said that during summer he will work a lot with v.Piekartz on her technique so she can get more playing time next season.

VC Wiesbaden signs American setter Meredith Schamun from Rice University. Like last season they will have two good setters so none of them is guaranteed to be 1st setter.

Our league is currently working hard to make a (internet-)TV deal for next season. Their plan is to let all clubs from men and women league contribute for the production costs like other sports do it, because by providing money they have much better chances to find a good solution.

• German Volleyball Magazin published today their traditional player rankings, elected by coaches, team captains and journalists.

MVP:
    1. Vendula Merkova (Suhl)
    2. Mareen Apitz (Dresden)
    3. Patricia Thormann (Schwerin)
    4. Mira Topic (Schwerin)
    5. Denise Hanke (Schwerin)

Newcomer:
    1. Katharina Schwabe (Dresden)
    2. Celin Stöhr (VCO Berlin)
    3. Lucia Kaiser (Wiesbaden)

Defense:
    1. Lenka Dürr (Vilsbiburg)
    2. Evelyn Delogu (Stuttgart)
    3. Lisa Thomsen (Schwerin)
    4. Kerstin Tzscherlich (Dresden)
    5. Suzana Cebic (Suhl)

Attack:
    1. Vendula Merkova (Suhl)
    2. Hana Cutura (Münster)
    3. Mira Topic (Schwerin)
    4. Anne Buijs (Schwerin)
    5. Liana Mesa (Vilsbiburg)

Reception:
    1. Evelyn Delogu (Stuttgart)
    2. Linda Dörendahl (Münster)
    3. Lenka Dürr (Vilsbiburg)
    4. Myrthe Schoot (Vilsbiburg)
    5. Julie Jasova (Hamburg)

Serve:
    1. Mareen Apitz (Dresden)
    2. Denise Hanke (Schwerin)
    3. Lena Möllers (Vilsbiburg)
    4. Katharina Schwabe (Dresden)
    5. Nikol Sajdova (Potsdam)

Block:
    1. Stefanie Karg (Dresden)
    2. Imke Wedekind (Hamburg)
    3. Ciara Michel (Aachen)
    4. Berit Kauffeldt (Schwerin)
    5. Franziska Bremer (Stuttgart)

Set:
    1. Mareen Apitz (Dresden)
    2. Denise Hanke (Schwerin)
    3. Kim Staelens (Hamburg)
    4. Lena Möllers (Vilsbiburg)
    5. Lucia Kaiser (Wiesbaden)

• 1st round of DVV Cup has been announced today.

Winner regional Cup Northwest/North – USC Münster
    Winner West/Northeast – Allianz MTV Stuttgart
    Winner Southwest/South – Rote Raben Vilsbiburg
    Winner East/Southeast – Schweriner SC
    Köpenicker SC – VT Aurubis Hamburg
    VfB Suhl – VC Wiesbaden
    Alemannia Aachen – SC Potsdam
    Dresdner SC gets a bye