DELA League 2011-2012

• So who are the new Dutch sensation we can count for the future?

Yvon Beliën and Celeste Plak are very promising players :)

• What about Martine Kuijpers,Suzanne Cartigny,Judith Vromen? I see a lot of players in the DELA League doing good job but DELA League is not international level!

• What about Martine Kuijpers,Suzanne Cartigny,Judith Vromen? I see a lot of players in the DELA League doing good job but DELA League is not international level!

Like you already said yoursef --> DELA League has very low level..so doing a good job in DELA-League is no guarantee for a good level. The players you mentioned are certainly not good enough for Dutch NT. :win:

• Dela League has very low level.. hm.. We must do something with that. Let's see.. Urugway Players will develop in Germany, Chile's in Turkey.. hm.. this time We will do mix- Costa Rica with Trinidad.

• Dela League has very low level.. hm.. We must do something with that. Let's see.. Urugway Players will develop in Germany, Chile's in Turkey.. hm.. this time We will do mix- Costa Rica with Trinidad.

What are you talking about :lol: i think Netherlands must do like Serbia they are very similar imo :what: