Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Embarrassing performance for Igtisadchi... What a shame in 3rd set... :wacko: Good job for Zhukova and comrades! Mira Golubovic is my personal MVP of the match..! :super:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• I wasnt able to watch matches, OMG Loko won 3-0, during the leage they lost both matches 3-2, but I didnt think they can win 3-0! :white:

İQTİSADÇI – RABİTƏ - 0:3 (16:25, 19:25, 15:25)

LOKOMOTİV – AZƏRREYL - 3:0 (25:23, 25:21, 30:28)

Btw Azerrail came from Azerbaijan railways, but I dont know if Loko has some links with railways.

• Congrats Rabita!! :dance4: It's really a huge pleasure to watch Rabita's players when they are healthy,there is not much teams that can beat them in world,and in Azerbaijan,it will bee very hard task for all the other teams to take a set from them! Mammadova!! :obey:

• any new link, previous ones are not working, they look for money.

it works
    http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=idmanaz

• Boring match.

Fernandinha is playing really well with bad reception. Itgisadchi OHs look really weak spiker and receiver. Far away from last season level...

Referee bad mistake help them to win third set. I must say that I like really much Pastulova. She looks nice... :lol:

• Azerrail 3 - 2 Igtisadchi ( (25:21, 20:25, 27:29, 25:13, 15:10)

• Ig. is leading 2 sets to 0 against L :!: oko

• Baki 3 - 0 Loko (25-17, 25-12, 26-24) ahh Baki ahh... This had to be in Challange Cup :wall:

• Azerrail again almost lost,they're in such a bad form. Congrats Baki,and I totally agree Orik,they lost because lack of experience!!

7th April matches:

Rabita vs Baki (13:30 local time)

Lokomotiv vs Igtisadchi (16:00 local time) !

• What do you think about Vercesi ?
    A showman or a coach ?

• He is a real showman,pretty funny. But I think he's a great coach, Baki made great results witrh him this season,winning a lot matches,beating Lokomotiv and Igtisadschi and all their stars multiple times and also making Challenge Cup final on their European debut,so that's pretty impressive!! :)

• Baki leading Rabita 8-6 on 1st techical time-out!

• Yes ... You can add 2 good games against Busto Arsizio, the best Italian team (with Villa).But I have certain doubts. Has a coach to make a show during an European final.
    Baki got great players but I think Gligorovic is not the setter Baki needs.

• 16-14 for Rabita. Mammadova playing GREAT now for 3rd match in a row,Osmokrovic HORRIBILE in attack!