Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Actually I haven't followed matches of Igtisadchi in Final round very much, I just watched 1 or 2 matches that time I thought Igtisadchi would miss Sano. Because Igtisadchi has problem in reception.

Yesterday Sansonna was good in receiving, but great in defense. She did great defense to Osmo's attacks :)

thank you! I think that defense is her strongest point! good luck to her!
    and also to Polina! I hope she'll come back soon!!

• So sorry to hear for Polina's injury. ;( I wish her all best and to recover as soon as possible.
    I would like Baki to win 2nd place,but today is time for Rabita to secure #1 so I hope Gajic will put Mamma in starting six!

• Great 1st set for Rabita against Baki, 25-15!! Mammadova was perfect!!!! :super:

• 6-3 for Rabita in 2nd, Baki took time-out!

• On 1st techical time-out in 2nd set, 8-7 for Rabita! Osmokrovic playing VERY VERY bad !!!

• 16-13 for Rabita in 2nd set, on 2nd techical time-out!

• Rabita is The Champiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance4: :cup:

Rabita is leading Baki 2-0, 25-15, 25-17 which means we secured #1 in 2011/2012 Azerbaijani Superleague!! :dance6:
    Now 1 more set to win this match!! :super:

• Unexpected start of 3rd set. 4-0 for Baki,Mamma blocked twice!

• Rabita made comeback and now they lead 8-6 !

• 16-10 for Rabita in 3rd set, on 2nd techical time-out!

• Timeout Baki ! Rabita leads 22-13 !

• Great win for Rabita at the end,they were concentrated and fully focused from start of the match and totally deserved the win and the championship!

Rabita - Baki 3-0 (25-15, 25-17, 25-15) ! :woohoo:

• Next match is starting in 1 hour and 10 minutes, 16:00 local time!

Lokomotiv - Igtisadchi, here's the link for that match: http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=idmanaz !

• Rabita is the champion :cup: I couldnt watch the match but I knew we would be champions :flower: 6 time in a row :dance6:

Btw, Polina said that she will miss minimum 4 month maximum 1 year ;( Our NT setter Oksana is also injured, cant play in European Ch qualification tournament :(

• Veronica Gomez passed away. Before the match there was 1 min silence rest in peace ;( ;(

• She has left Loko 2 month ago because of her injury. According to azerisport because of poisoning.