Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• azerisport : according to Venezuelan media, the cause of premature death was poisoning.

• Loko won first set

İQTİSADÇI” – “LOKOMOTİV” - 0:1 (20:25)

• Loko won second set also “İQTİSADÇI” – “LOKOMOTİV” - 0:2 (20:25, 26:28)

I didnt like referees today, I think they made some mistakes.

• it is time to substitute Bloom, why coach doesnt do anything?

• it is time to substitute Bloom, why coach doesnt do anything?

I really don't like Igtisadchi game..there are so many good players and they can't build up a game, to show some team spirit...at least that's what I'm seeing today :down:

• “İQTİSADÇI” – “LOKOMOTİV” -0-3 ( 20:25, 26:28, 19:25)

• I really don't like Igtisadchi game..there are so many good players and they can't build up a game, to show some team spirit...at least that's what I'm seeing today :down:

Perhaps it's not the coach that decide who and when must play?? Ahahah!! Blom can't go in the bench, she is untouchable!!! Ahaha!! Iqtisadchi team is very funny, all good players but without "game structure", and one coach that receive orders by phone!! Scandalous!!
    Tomorrow Baki will win and finish 2* place...
    Gooooo Bakiiiiiiii!! :obey:

• really ? 8| Actually it wouldnt be surprising for me if some one called for azerbaijan player, but why for Blom? :what:

According to azerisport Loko guaranteed second place, and tomorrow 3 teams igtisadchi, Baki and Azerrail will fight for 3rd place.

• Someone can takes me a link with to the notice of Veronica Gomez?thanks

• Thanks!Is known the reasons of the death?

• really ? 8| Actually it wouldnt be surprising for me if some one called for azerbaijan player, but why for Blom? :what:

According to azerisport Loko guaranteed second place, and tomorrow 3 teams igtisadchi, Baki and Azerrail will fight for 3rd place.

By the latest news someone says that tomorrow will be the president on the bench, it's more practical!! Ahahahah :lol:
    Everyone has criticized the Italian coach, at least he was a coach, and not as someone else who is a puppet in the hands of the President :sos: !! Instead I like a lot our coach, I hope Angelo will continue with us!! Tomorrow we will fight for 3° place!! Go Bakiiii!!!! :box:

• there is no any information about what she was poised by.

apasport : after operation for heel Vero left for home and she passed away at home, because of poisoning.

azerisport: Venezuelan media have previously reported the poisoning, now they write that the athlete died of heart failure. t Gomez has signed a contract with "Loco" at the beginning of this season. In the match against "Kralove Pole," she was injured Achilles tendon, and then underwent surgery. Then she went to rehabilitation in Venezuela.

• Today there will be 2 games:

Baki-Igtisadchi

Rabita-Azerrail.

Three teams fight for 3rd place: Baki, Igtisadchi and Azerrail.

According to apasport if Baki wins with any result they will be in third place. If Igtisadchi win 3-1, or 3-0, then they will be third. If they win 3-2, then Igtisadchi has to wait result of the other match. Azerrail has to win 3-0 and wait for other results, other way they will finish 5th :white:

• So sorry to hear about Gomez,it's very sad! ;( RIP Veronica !

Rabita secured 1st,Lokomotiv secured 2nd place and good luck today to Baki to win 3rd,because they really deserved it !!