Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Baki 3-0 Igtisadchi
    “BAKI” – “İQTİSADÇI”- 3:0 (25:17, 25:21, 25:19)

Baki gets bronze medal for the first time ^^ Very good season for baki, I think. Finalist of challenge cup where Baki played for the first time in European Cups and Bronze medalist of league :box:

Gold : Rabita
    Silver: Loko
    Bronze: Baki

Champions league: Rabita
    Cev Cup: Loko and Baki
    Challenge Cup: Igtisadchi and Azerrail :whistle:

• I think against Lokomotiv Bilejeri she played :D

• Why is Azerreyl so bad? I have a guess: Most of the players won't stay in the team next year and they already know it so they have no will to fight for this team?

• Why is Azerreyl so bad? I have a guess: Most of the players won't stay in the team next year and they already know it so they have no will to fight for this team?

Maybe, but their reception wasnt good whole season

• Final standings:

Rabitə 8 7 1 22-5 655-496 21
    Lokomotiv 8 4 4 13-13 551-607 12
    Bakı 8 4 4 12-13 545-545 12
    İqtisadçı 8 2 6 11-19 622-699 8
    Azərreyl 8 3 5 11-19 646-676 7

• Maybe, but their reception wasnt good whole season

yes yes I know but they still beated some high level teams like Vakıfbank Bergamo Kazan Volero so I'm surprised they came last in the league

anyway congratulations Rabita! no surprises at top at least!

• Is there are any rules for wild card. Some people say that Azerrail played bad, because they know they will get wild card. But it will be unfair :mad:

• Brilliant game by Rabita,they played perfect,as expected! Azerrail - BIG SHAME AND BIG DISSAPOINTMENT !!!!!!!! Congrats for Baki totally deserved 3rd place. I watched the hole match of Rabita but streaming stopped when the award ceremony was beggining. Who else got individual awards except Nancy,Nati?

• Today easy game with Iqtisadchi, no problem for us, they repeat yesterday match, no ideas!
    Thank you Baki Club, players and staff!! Very good season and 3° place!! Finalist challenge cup too for the first time!!
    I love that team!! :heart:

• Omg just 1??? Not fair,I was hoping Mamma to recieve MVP she totally deserved it!

• I have seen an article on Facebook from Volleyball.it. (Here is the link? http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=44472&l=0) Which is telling that Lokomotiv Baku's player Veronica Gomez Carabali died from heart attack. Is that true? Really sad.
    RIP Veronica...
    What is going on that every month there is news about athletes die from heart attack? In Volleyball, football etc. So sad.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!