Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Yeah Stella,it is very sad! :( In some reports they say she died because of heart attack and in some because of cardiac arrest and in saome because of poisoning.

In the end there were awards awarded to best players of Superleague according to APASPORT.AZ
    http://apasport.az/xeber_M%C3%…z_apasport-da!_58274.html

MVP (Most Valuable Player) - Natalya Mammadova!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cup: :heart:
    Best Scorer - Nancy Metcalf !
    Best Setter - Iryna Zhukova!
    Best Blocker and Best Spiker(Attacker) - Mira Golubovic!
    Best Reciever and Best Libero - Mariya Filipova!
    Best Server - Polina Rahimova!
    Best Defense - Vaneke Van Tienen!

What is going on that every month there is news about athletes die from heart attack? In Volleyball, football etc. So sad.

It's tough to say that - especially because you never know in which case it's true and in which not - but accumulation of sudden deaths of athletes can indicate some doping issues going on in the background. (Maybe you remember Alexej Tscherepanow...) :( But sometimes it's just bad luck or an undetected disease.

The prayers should be with her friends and family. :(

• Why did they give individual awards after the ceremony? :wall:

I couldn't watch Rabita team today :aww: But Orxan (Orik Rabi) told that president said they will think about transfers from today. ^^

• It's tough to say that - especially because you never know in which case it's true and in which not - but accumulation of sudden deaths of athletes can indicate some doping issues going on in the background. (Maybe you remember Alexej Tscherepanow...) :( But sometimes it's just bad luck or an undetected disease.

The prayers should be with her friends and family. :(

I presume that you didn't mean to be disrespectful to dead person, but its not place to guess and talk about that when is mentioned dead of young athletes.

• İ think they will transfer players Chiappini wants.

• According to azerisport in German media Rabita Baku was called Kazakstan team :lol:

According to apasport. Kazan's president suggested to divide women league east and west conference( to minimize cost) And he offered that Ukraine and Azerbaijan clubs play in this league.

• Did Kathy Radzuweit play even one full set for Rabita in the whole season? I still don't understand how they could sign her :aww:

im agree with you :) Why Radzuweit sign with rabita or rabita sign with Radzuwet :bump: :set: :serve: