Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Only Igtisadchi statistics are availabe :aww: About rankings I shared it before. too :

1. Bakı 4 4 0 12-0 8
    2. Rabitə 2 2 0 6-1 4
    3. Azərreyl 2 2 0 6-1 4
    4. İqtisadçı 3 1 2 4-7 4
    5. Lokomotiv Biləcəri 4 0 4 0-12 4
    6. Lokomotiv 2 1 1 3-3 3
    7. Azəryolservis 3 0 3 2-9 3

• I saw her in the picture where all Azerrail players were invited to coach's house. It was in Polina Rahimova's facebook profile. :) Probably she will play tomorrow.

Baki V.K manager told to apasport.az that they dont think transfer or send any players. They are satisfied with players and will continue till the end of the season.

thank you for answer :)

• it is the picture, one of the facebook pages shared it. So i think it is ok to share it here too :cheesy:

• 2nd set was more interesting, Azeryolservis won it 25-22

Azeryolservis- Lokomotiv Bilejeri 3-0 (25:11, 25:22, 25:18)

I really liked 2 players. One of them is Oksana Kiselyova, she was born in 1993 and playes as libero. She played in last ECh sometimes as substitute to help in reception.

Secon one is Ayshan Abdulazimova, she was born in 1993 and plays as middle blocker. It was my first time to watch her game, I really liked her, she was very good in blocks, serves and attacks.

Hope these two players will develop their skill and will help our NT :win:

after 40 minutes the main game of day: Rabita -Baki :super:

• Gooooooooo Rabitaaaaaaa!!!!! :super:

• Hehehe :lol: of course, our girls need support!!!

• Great match so far!!! Gotta admit Starovic plays very well so far!

• Great 1st set for Rabita, 25-16, congrats girls!!! Just continue to play like this!!! :dance6:

• first set 25-16 for rabita, in the beginning Baki played very good , there were rallies but Rabita showed its experience. Baki serves to Popovic, they should serve Glass or Mamma , I think .

• Rabita is all the time showing what means to play as a team.. they are so united!!! :) :dance4:

• Baki began to serve better and they can end rallies winning points, 16-12 for Baki.

I didn't like Visser in Baki, so far. She does nothing in block and attack plus made mistake in service.

• From 14-18 to 18-18!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:

• 25-23 RABITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :) What a great turnaround, losing all set and winning in the end.. Krsmanovic and Golubovic impressive!!! 1 more set!! :dance6:

• 25-23 RABITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :) What a great turnaround, losing all set and winning in the end.. Krsmanovic and Golubovic impressive!!! 1 more set!! :dance6:

Rabita is very good in defense as team, Golubovic made two great defenses .