Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• 1st point of 3rd set BEST RALLY of the match, ended with Mammadova block!! :super:

• 11-3, total domination by Rabita!! Mammadova unbelievable in block in 3rd set!! :heart:

• Great performance by Rabita, 3-0 win,now it's time to concentrate for Champions League match vs Dresdner.. RABITA RULES!!!!! :cup:

• “BAKI” – “RABİTƏ” - 0:3 (16:25, 23:25, 18:25)

Mamma was great in 3rd set :super:

After 30 minutes last match of today Azerrail-Lokomotiv.

• Azerrail-Lokomotiv.

Kosek #15, but in the bench. Azerrail begins with Aksana and Elisangela

• Rabita-Baku match. Statistics of Baku players :

Colombo - 11
    Calloni - 10
    Hood - 9
    Visser - 7
    Barboza - 6
    Gligorovic - 2
    Carter - 1

• 25-16 Azerrail won first set. Lokomotiv is weak in this season, last season they played better.

• Kosek for the first time in , Elisangela out

just for 2 pints, then out again :roll:

Lokomotv won 25-23 set1-1.
    This set was good, Loko led all the set, then Azerrail could reach 23-23 but Loko could win 25-23

• Where is Garayev?
    I don't understand this substitution. Elisagnela is about 15-20% in attack, Kosek replace her in reception and when she was in attack then he change her. I think that she should not be worse than Elisangela in attack.

• Where is Garayev?
    I don't understand this substitution. Elisagnela is about 15-20% in attack, Kosek replace her in reception and when she was in attack then he change her. I think that she should not be worse than Elisangela in attack.

Garayev's assistant Vugar Aliyev leads Azerrail for the league matches.

• Ok, thanks. Why he isn't with the team during league? Which one of them they are training?

I don't know exactly :) But the reason, Aliyev was the coach of Azerrail last year, after they got wild card for Champions league, they thought Aliyev was inexperienced ,Garayev agreed to lead team in CL.

• Lokomotiv 2-1 Azerrail

3rd set 25-20.

Loko came 23-19 to 23-23 but couldnt win. 2-2 4th set 25-23.

I want to see how Kosek plays :wall:

Lokomotiv Azerrail 2-3 (16:25, 25:23, 25:20, 23:25, 11:15)

I'm afraid that Azerrail with awful reception will lose in Bergamo :aww:

• Azerrail 3 - 2 Lokomotiv (15-11)

• the statistics of Rabita - Baki match. sorry but the statistics is a little bit defective. thanks to Baki's asisstant coach Shahin Abdullayev

• Thanks for photos and statistics!! :)

Here are the standings, I would appreciate if some1 could post when are the next matches scheduled!!

1. Bakı 5 4 1 12-3 9

2. Rabitə 3 3 0 9-1 6

3. Azərreyl 3 3 0 9-3 6

4. Azəryolservis 4 1 3 5-9 5

5. Lokomotiv Biləcəri 5 0 5 0-15 5

6. Lokomotiv 3 1 2 5-6 4

7. İqtisadçı 3 1 2 4-7 4 !

• Schedule:

22/01/2012 (VI TUR)
    15:00 RABITƏ-AZƏRYOLSERVİS
    17:00 AZƏRREYL-BAKI
    19:00 İQTİSADÇI-LOKOMOTİV
    "BAKI İDMAN SARAYI"

Photosfrom last Azerrail-Lokomotiv match.

Igitsadchi fired the coach Sbano. I really dont understand this team, they changed their coach 3 times last year.

I understand they want to succeed but they must be patient and their transfers are not so good.

• Érika will have to make a surgery.

She suffered a hit in her leg during trainings this weekend, and now will make a surgery in Milan to take off a clot that emerged in the place. Acording to her she will have to make a surgery because only opening it, the blood can come back to circulate correcly. The surgery will be tomorrow and will be make by Franco Combi, doctor of Internazionale di Milano.

Dispite that, Igtisadchi medical staff released her, and she travelled with the group to Italy to play CEV Cup, and the hours inside the plane only made the swelling bigger. She posted a photo today in her twitter.

http://yfrog.com/kfptfzej

She told to brazilian press:
    "Im going to the hospital to take off a clot. It is needed to take open to blood circulate normally again. Im lucky that Im being followed by doctor Franco Combi. The expectation is that I come back to play in three weeks. But I hope to be back inside court again before that.