2011-12 China 361° NVL

• Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

• Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

• Results of Round 3 (Home Team vs Guest Team, Game Scores, Location)

Pool 1

Army Kemen Noodles vs Tianjin Bridgestone 3-1 (25-23/28-26/22-25/25-14) Hunan Nan County Stadium
    Sichuan University vs Shandong Laishang Bank 3-1 (19-25/25-22/25-18/25-21) Sichuan Shuangliu Sports Centre
    Beijing BAIC Motor vs Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life 2-3 (22-25/25-17/18-25/25-11/12-15) Beijing BAIC Guangcai Stadium

Pool 2

Jiangsu ECE vs Guangdong Evergrande 3-1 (25-17/25-15/27-29/25-13) Jiangsu Guangyun County Stadium
    Dalian Jinzhou New Dist. vs Henan Zhengzhou Hi-tech Dist. 3-0 (25-22/25-17/25-19) Liaoning Dalian Nationality University Stadium
    Fujian X.M.B vs Zhejiang New Century 3-2 (22-25/25-23/25-10/20-25/15-13) Fujian Xiamen Municipal Sports Centre

Standings after Round 3

Pool 1

1. Army Kemen Noodles 9 pts (3-0)
    2. Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life 6 pts (2-1)
    3. Sichuan University 6 pts (2-1)
    4. Tianjin Bridgestone 3 pts (1-2)
    5. Beijing BAIC Motors 3 pts (1-2)
    6. Shandong Laishang Bank 0 pts (0-3)

Pool 2

1. Jiangsu ECE 8 pts (3-0)
    2. Guangdong Evergrande 6 pts (2-1)
    3. Dalian Jinzhou New Dist. 6 pts (2-1)
    4. Zhejiang New Century 4 pts (1-2)
    5. Fujian X.M.B 3 pts (1-2)
    6. Henan Zhengzhou Hi-tech Dist. 0 pts (0-3)

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Liaoning Womens Volleyball Team found their new sponsor - Dalian Jinzhou New District
    so the team's new name is replaced by "Dalian Jinzhou New Dist."

the top scorer of the team is Wang Yimei, she scored 16 pts in the third round game against Henan Hi-tech team...now she scored totally 76 pts to lead the scorers in the 12 teams.

to be me...

• Statistics for Round 3

Pool 1

Sichuan University vs Shandong Laishang Bank 3-1 (19-25/25-22/25-18/25-21) statistics
    Top Scorer: Zhao Yanni 15, Zhang Xiaoya 13, Wang Chen 10, Leng Wei 9; Yang Fanxu 22, Wang Lin 12, Zhou Shanshan 11, Sun Ruhan 11.

Beijing BAIC Motor vs Shanghai Dunlop/Guohua Life 2-3 (22-25/25-17/18-25/25-11/12-15) statistics
    Top Scorer: Liu Xiaotong 19, Zeng Chunlei 19, Zhang Ge 8, Li Fangfei 8, Xue Ming 6; Zhang Lei 16, Yang Jie 11, Xi Xi 10, Zhu Huijing 6, Ma Yunwen 6.

Pool 2

Jiangsu ECE vs Guangdong Evergrande 3-1 (25-17/25-15/27-29/25-13) statistics
    Top Scorer: Hui Ruoqi 19, Zhai Tingli 19, Jiang Qianwen 13, Lu Qian 12; Skowronska 18, Zhou Yuan 9, Costagrande 8, Suo Ma 7.

Dalian Jinzhou New Dist. vs Henan Zhengzhou Hi-tech Dist. 3-0 (25-22/25-17/25-19) statistics
    Top Scorer: Wang Yimei 16, Chu Jinling 10, Li Man 9, Li Yuantong 9; Zhang Ying 13, Zhu Ting 7, Huo Xuan 6, Wang Qian 6.

Fujian X.M.B vs Zhejiang New Century 3-2 (22-25/25-23/25-10/20-25/15-13) statistics
    Top Scorer: Xu Yunli 27, Liang Meirong 22, Pleumjit 12, Lin Jing 11; Qiu Yanan 18, Li Jing 15, Luo Yu 14, Wang Huimin 13.

to be me...

• I was curious why Wojtek vel Skowronska I Don't Care About Money Warrior didn't write the result.
    Now everything is clear- because She lost the match :D

It reminds Me situation when Burak was writing Fenerbahce results fro the Euroleague last season and when was first quarterfinal match against Spartak I came to forum and think where is result- I didn't know that Spartak won at the moment. So I looked to fiba site and I saw it and thought Aa

• I was curious why Wojtek vel Skowronska I Don't Care About Money Warrior didn't write the result.
    Now everything is clear- because She lost the match :D

ok ok, but look for previous posts and you will see that pappi added every results after matches ! I added only photos when I found some ^^

• ok ok, but look for previous posts and you will see that pappi added every results after matches ! I added only photos when I found some ^^

In the topic yes but in Skowronska topic are stats :rolll: stats from match win, I wait for Her stats from match loss.

• 18 pts 51% if you are so interesting ... :sleeping:

• for Bartek even 51 % its not enough, right ? :lol:

• for Bartek even 51 % its not enough, right ? :lol:

if Skowronska play, yes !!! :P

Can someone tell me where I can watch todays Evergrande match replay ???

• Pappi tell Me please which elements did Jiangsu destroy Evergrande?

Destroy is good word because with Star like Costa 15, 17 points in one set is big suprise.

I predict Jiangsu block-dig.

• Army Kemen Noodles vs Tianjin Bridgestone
    whole 4 sets
    online videos~pls enjoy :heart: :heart:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzNDgxNjk2.html

Jiangsu ECE vs Guangdong Evergrande
    only 3 sets :what: :what:
    set1 missing
    enjoy :heart:
    set2http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzNjkxMzEy.html
    set3http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzNzIwNTEy.html
    set4http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzNzM2MDE2.html

Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

Edited once, last by cielbleu ().

Destroy is good word because with Star like Costa 15, 17 points in one set is big suprise.

Evergrande changed a new liber who have a terrible performance :set:

Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

Edited once, last by cielbleu ().

• Thank you very much :flower:

the both teams made mistakes...Evergrande made 31 errors within the 4 games...
    the third set was the most balanced one, the both teams were concentrated and excited with every point...ECE made a crucial mistake in the third to end up the thrilling chasing from behind, otherwise Evergrande should have been KO in straight sets.

for the three sets Evergrande lost, several aspects to judge...

1. firstly, Evergrande easily lost points at the beginning of the set by errors to fall behind from the opponent.

2. then the service reception system messed up: Evergrande did worse than Jiangsu ECE at this skill. without good reception, for the setter, attack combination seems very limited all through the game. Costagrande without adequate support and protection from her teammates, and she even made mistakes as well. Zhou Yuan and the new Libero could not receive well either. Costagrande should paid more efforts on reception than the attacks. therefore, Skowronska became the only reliable position to snatch points, of course she was blocked for couple of times in this game, but this is so called sacrifice of a naked team.

3. cold weather in South China: both Skowronska and Costagrande complained about the conditioning system in the stadium, they believe they could not perform at their 100% without sufficient indoor warming facilities to support

4. Evergrande could not manage Jiangsu ECE's two wing spikers --- Hui Ruoqi and Zhai Tingli, made their top game with 19 points respectively.

5. No block ---> no defense ---> no win

to be me...

• the League schedule is very tight, 2 games per week...;

2011-12 WCVL schedule is very strange....the League Champion (Tianjin Bridgestone) and Vice champion (Guangdong Evergrande) have to face five visiting games in the first five rounds. China is a big country, visiting games mean traveling a lot. tiredness could be a very big problem of these two teams; but i am sure it will not a big problem because all players are professional and they can hanve themselves well set in a short time.

Air Conditioning system again became the problem
    In Sourthern China, like other southeast asian countries, Central Heating Facilities are not widely applied, which means the air conditioner is the only way to warm up in the south....so for the big volleyball stadium located in Southern China, the indoor heating system seems always limited...For Chinese Player, they have been fairly used to it, but for the players from western europe, they really cannot accept this.

but i am sure that Evergrande in the next game aganst Dalian Jinzhou new district will not face such trouble because Dalian's home stadium is located in the far north China, the central heating facilities are well equipped. hope Costagrande can perform better and i am looing forward to see the game between Wang Yimei and Costagrande.

to be me...