NEW: Swiss Volleyball League 2012/2013

• Volero Zürich won to the championship. :cup: Congratulations girls. :win:

VBC Voléro Zürich - SAGRES Neuchatel 3:0 (25:14,25:13,25:20)
    SAGRES Neuchatel - VBC Voléro Zürich 0:3 (22:25,17:25,22:25)
    SAGRES Neuchatel - VBC Voléro Zürich 1:3 (25:23,16:25,16:25,23:25)
    VBC Voléro Zürich - SAGRES Neuchatel 3:0 (25:19,25:13,25:21)

• La nouvelle est toute fraîche. Hôtel Cristal VFM vient d’annoncer l’engagement de la jeune centrale Tanja Hüberli. Cette dernière, qui jouait cette saison en Ligue nationale B (LNB) en faveur du TSV Jona, rejoint le centre de formation du club jurassien et sera également engagée avec l’équipe fanion, en LNA.

• what happened with Koniz and Schafhausen? they are not investing any more like before?

What happend? What do you mean? If you're talking about their "bad" rankings, it’s true that Schaffhausen has to reduce its financial framework (that’s one of the reasons why the coach left the team). But it would be touchy to pretend that Schaffhausen is weaker than before. It’s more appropriate to say that Neuchâtel and VFM are the two rising teams and Schaffhausen is stagnating. This year, Köniz also had good players but for any reason they were never really able to act as a team. That was the whole difference with Neuchâtel and VFM.

• What happend? What do you mean? If you're talking about their "bad" rankings, it’s true that Schaffhausen has to reduce its financial framework (that’s one of the reasons why the coach left the team). But it would be touchy to pretend that Schaffhausen is weaker than before. It’s more appropriate to say that Neuchâtel and VFM are the two rising teams and Schaffhausen is stagnating. This year, Köniz also had good players but for any reason they were never really able to act as a team. That was the whole difference with Neuchâtel and VFM.

I didn't follow Swiss league so good, but I know that before Koniz and Shaffhausen were teams who play finals with Volero, thats what I meant.

• Le VBC Val-de-Travers tient une nouvelle attaquante américaine, Liesl Tesch, en provenance de Liiga Eura (Finlande).

Aline Matter (VBC Cheseaux) pourrait rebondir au VBC Ecublens.

• Will Alajbeg,Sazhina and Petrovic stay in Zurich or they'll leave the team?

• Marion Vaucher, Natascha Scarff and Minette-Joëlle Zeukeng have renewed their contracts.
    Femke Vautier and Fabia Gnaedinger are leaving the team.
    Toska Bunjaku retires from competition.
    Reza Bayat (coach) is new to the team.

• Barbara Ryff, Laura Girolami and Nadège Paquier have renewed their contracts for an extra season.
    Sandra Stocker (Sm’Aesch Pfeffingen) is new to the team. She signed a 1 year contrat.

• Members of Serbian national team, setter Bojana Zivković and middle blocker Nadja Ninković became a new players of Swiss Championship and Cup winner - Volero Zurich. In the previous season they played for Serbian Championship and Cup winner Crvena zvezda from Belgrade.

"I am so happy because Volero offer me a three year contract. Now I will have chance to show my talent with very young but strong team, and to work with great coach Svetlana Ilić. I had a lot of offers from European clubs but me annd my menager decides that, in this moment, Volero is the best choice." - said Bojana Zivković.

Best blocker of European League 2009 Nadja Ninković said: " I have to thank Volero because they gave me the opportunity to advance in my careers. I hope that my performance will help the club to further progress".

(Source: SB Community)