Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Some information:

- Start of the championship will be 7 or October 11, finish the regular season - in early April, the last match of the playoffs is scheduled for May 15.

- Full playoffs (involving eight clubs, the first round - two wins, the rest - up to three), play-out for a quartet of outsiders.

- In February, IEF is planning a second edition in the history of the Women's League All-Star Game.

• Actual 1st 7:

Kazan:

Startseva-Gamova
    Kosheleva-Larson
    Borisenko-Bown
    ?

Moscow:

Akulova-Goncharova
    Osmokrovic-Marchenko
    Perepelkina-Morozova
    Ehzova

Ekaterinburg:

Salina-Pasinkova
    Estes-Chaplina
    Filipova-Beloborodova
    ?

Omsk:

?-Alisheva
    Sazina-?
    Yurieva-?
    Kuziakina

Krasnodar:

Uraleva-Hooker
    Havelkova-Scherban
    Merkulova-Mariuhnich
    Kriuchkova

My younger Bro Anton will write who is in ?.

• Does Monica Ravetta return in Italy?

• Judging from the roster, Kazan looks like they'll win the Russian league again. although I think they should have kept Babeshina than Khrzhanovskaya. On the other hand, Dinamo Krasnodar have interesting players. I'm curious how they'll perform. I wished Grün would have extended her contract in Moscow but Osmokrovic seems like a good transfer.

• Korobkova is Opp, not OH...she played in German league in 2011/12, and with her style of playing it is impossible to imagine her playing OH :D I suppose the balls she got from the setters back then were the highest ever played in our league ;)

• ....i remember Korobkova through the times when she played for Karşıyaka in Turkey..She had a different spike styl.She used to play with high balls and she had jump serv..to some period i think she was the best scorer of the league. :thumbsup:

• Ofc your right about Korobkova. I have seen her play myself so I dont understand how I put her there but anyway. Thanks for correction. But she played in Samorodok last season, or Bundesliga too?

• How are looking Ufa transfer?
    Ural Ufa is the richest Club in the World in men's yard so here should be money also.

• Severstal Cherepovets is like swiss Zurich and polish Bialystok.

They need one good MB with Dianskaya.

• Severstal Cherepovets is like swiss Zurich and polish Bialystok.

They need one good MB with Dianskaya.

I have never seen 21 year old Tatiana Schukina play, but comes from Kazan and has played many matches for Russias junior NT, so might be good.

• So which stars are going to appear in Russian league coming-up season?

You have the rosters in the first page ;)

But the biggest stars for me is:

Ekaterina Gamova
    Natasha Goncharova
    Natalia Mammadova
    Destinee Hooker
    Helena Havelkova
    Natasa Osmokrovic
    Heather Bown
    Tatyana Kosheleva
    Jordan Larson
    Nancy Carrillo
    Nancy Metcalf

• @Anton
    which teams do you think will dominate the Russian league this season?
    seems Kazan and Krasnodar,right? Moscow seems to lose its strenght.

Yepp, I agree with u, I think it will be between Krasnodar and Kazan. Omsk looks promising too, they have a fantastic blocker in Yurieva, great setter in Zivkovic and two real pointscoring machines in Alisheva and Mammadova. I think they has good chances finish before Moscow at least.